Artists at the ready

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dazzlarock

Reaction score
I've been looking for a thread to post my vw doodles but can't find one. Anyway here's one for all to use, so feel free to post your vw sketches etc.
A few to start off
image_zps58192012.jpg

image_zpse11ef1fd.jpg

image_zps1d187213.jpg

image_zps90421ece.jpg

martin.sim said:
You should take orders :)

--------------------------------------
Why didn't I buy my bus years ago !?

Very true - I would certainly order one! 8)

Top skills there - I cant even draw a circle! :oops:

I have done about 6 already for people but I just don't advertise it (plus I think any ads need to be in the traders section). Here's one for a guy on late bay
image_zps448f0a8a.jpg

They are ace, how much do you charge ?

--------------------------------------
Why didn't I buy my bus years ago !?

Nice work Dazzlarock.
A couple I've done in the past, there is some vdub content in them, so not completely off topic

I originally got caught up in the Dave Bell cartoons that used to appear in the back of Street Rodder mag, his work was incredible, sadly he passed away last year.( double click the pic in the link below, his work is amazing!)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v157/dragonoake/DaveBell5-99.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Absolutely love these!
I heard about Dave Bell on Facebook from a few people from the U.S. who draw similar stuff.
Have you see Lemorris' work? Also just friended Ben McKee and Mike Yapps on FB all top artists, and lets not forget Ed "Big Daddy" Roth and his Rat Fink!
Keep your art coming, I'd love to see more.

Latest posts