as promised to a few

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

john the horse

Reaction score
as promised ages ago the first pic of the bus on sprint that i got offa here, not a great shot but its all i have at the mo.

ps i think it my also be a bit lower too!!

john the horse
bus2.jpg

Definitely looks alot better IMO dood! Those 17 inch jobbies are a bit marmite I think. Who made the rims? Flat 4? Mws? Etc.

Karl

bbs matey and yes to the marmite 17s love em or not,
ill be selling them soon when i can get around to puttin a new rear tyre anyone want first dibs?

john the horse

what an idiot i am they arent bbs they make golf rims err..............

you get the idea i hope bbt sounds a bit more like it

john the dumbass horse

Gadget Boy said:
JTH , Thats probably the best thing Ive eva seen, Putting sprints on that bus will make it ;)

cheers deano, but i think you are biased as didnt you just buy sum and you are rolling them too.

have to admit did think twice about em and im glad now i didnt go down the fusch route as , even though they look mega on a lot of buses , i think that less bling works fine for me.

if only i had sum SA sprints hmmmmmmm

JTH :)

F#CK!!!! thats low and narrow!
why didnt they look as good on mine?!? :msn4:

loving the look john....

nice one!

I don't like it :lol:

I'd have had the wheels but Dean threatened to beat me if I ever put them on the panel :lol:

Anyway, are you going to tell everyone how you've managed to get it so low?? ;)

Matt Maz said:

I'd have had the wheels but Dean threatened to beat me if I ever put them on the panel :lol:

are you tryin to grass me up or what !

ok ok , hyrdaulics.... there i said it , if you all wanna kill me and say im a cheat go ahead im ready :lol:

i thought you would hate it matt seeing as you dont like slammed buses :lol:

jth

john the horse said:
Matt Maz said:

ok ok , hyrdaulics.... there i said it , if you all wanna kill me and say im a cheat go ahead im ready :lol:

jth

Ha ha, I'm only a cheat on a part time basis but what you've done is just wrong :mrgreen:

Only joking dude, it's looking amazing and I'm looking forward to seeing it in a couple of weeks........doubt your battery will last too long that weekend ;)

[youtube]0mQJJnQUi8A[/youtube]

Always fancied hydraulics since seeing this a long while back. Missus not convinced though

john the horse said:
Gadget Boy said:
JTH , Thats probably the best thing Ive eva seen, Putting sprints on that bus will make it ;)

cheers deano, but i think you are biased as didnt you just buy sum and you are rolling them too.

JTH :)

Nah John all my sprints are OG ;) Im just glad uve seen the light and stuck normal sized wheels on your bus again :D . It doesnt need huge 17s to make a statement ............

;)

john the horse said:
Matt Maz said:

jth

Come on then more info, just seen an updated photo on T2D facebook page, looks awesome, and very low

Pete

Latest posts