Asking for help from the good people of West Berkshire!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jazziec

Reaction score
Hi Everyone....!

My name is Jason and I'm looking for a huge favour. I'm stuck over here on the East Coast and after selling both our Bugs we're looking to buy an early bay. I've seen one going up for grabs in Hungerford.....

I was wondering (and hoping) that someone with a bit of knowledge and local to Hungerford could do me the huge favour and have a look over the Bus for me to make sure it isn't a dirty old rotbox full of filler and chicken wire, and that it works just like it should. Then let me know how you get on, if it's a good 'un i'll be able to buy it and hopefully pick up in the week ready for Whitenoise!

If you think you could help me out I'd be forever in your debt and will make you a cuppa in our camper at a show one day and i'd happily pay you for your trouble too!

You can either PM me here, or email me at [email protected] and i'll let you know which bus im after.

Many thanks

Jason :D

Might be worth asking London Thames Valley club, there are a few peeps Newbury Reading way. If no joy give me a shout I am in Winchester but wouldn't mind travelling to have a look for you. Only trouble is I have a really busy week ahead :)

type2tattoo said:
Might be worth asking London Thames Valley club, there are a few peeps Newbury Reading way. If no joy give me a shout I am in Winchester but wouldn't mind travelling to have a look for you. Only trouble is I have a really busy week ahead :)

I'd appreciate it mate but are you sure? bit of a trek from Winchester isn't it?

I'll see if I can get in touch with anyone from Thames Valley first and i'll keep you posted if thats ok? :D

If you can't find a forum member for a 'favour' Kim at Vanshack just outside Oxford does offer a buying/checking service but at a cost.

His details are here and he does know his stuff

http://www.vanshack.com/pages/buying-service.html

I'm not far away, but my knowledge is not good enough to base a buying decision on otherwise I would offer to pop by :(

cotswoldiver said:
If you can't find a forum member for a 'favour' Kim at Vanshack just outside Oxford does offer a buying/checking service but at a cost.

His details are here and he does know his stuff

http://www.vanshack.com/pages/buying-service.html

I'm not far away, but my knowledge is not good enough to base a buying decision on otherwise I would offer to pop by :(

Cheers for that. However I may of found one already.... watch this space :)