• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

B/N leisure battery's and front bra Pics added

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nelly

Reaction score
I have a front bra for sale, all black no vent from volks heaven cost £130 tabs not even bent over fully as not used £80, will post pics at weekend.
Also leisure battery's 80 amp hour brand new surplus stock £45 ea cant post as to heavy halfords price 70 amp hr £89.99.
25012009191.jpg

Nelly said:
I have a front bra for sale, all black no vent from volks heaven cost £130 tabs not even bent over fully as not used £80, will post pics at weekend.
Also leisure battery's 80 amp hour brand new surplus stock £45 ea cant post as to heavy halfords price 70 amp hr £89.99.

Hi!

Whereabouts are you? Could do with a battery but too far away i think? I am in Wincanton, Somerset....... And if your bra was checkered, would have had that too. :cry:

Alistair

The Bra....has it got any cut outs? aerial etc....

could be interested in a plain one with just the stock lights exposed.....

If aogrady doesn't take the leisure battery I may be interested, depending where in Hampshire you are.

The bra has no cut outs just lights and indicators,and i'm based in Andover Hants just off the A303.
Also have got lots of battery's not just one but be quick.

I'm gonna bail on the bra....just found out my birthday supprise :roll: shes not a happy girl now as she thought she was being good and listened to me..... ah well she doesnt know that I know shes planned a party as well....

Andover's a bit too far for me so i'll pass on the battery, but thanks for the reply.

stu you can take it if ya like fella , like the look of it but got an aerial fiited to front which is gonna be in the way unless i cut it and i really don`t wanna do that to it dude....some thing will turn up sooner or later ,
hopes all the families good in essex buddy
ste :mrgreen:

nice one mate. i'll give you a bell in the week when your money goes in. looking forward to seeing the 911 front suspension going in.

Latest posts