Back to reality

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AJB77

Reaction score
I'm one happy owner. Just returned from Cornwall after 2 of the best weeks. First time away for a full on holiday in the camper and she didn't let us down (ok, only a little bit) I'm very proud of her, fully loaded with all sorts of kit, plus family and dog and we happily trundled down there. Forgot how steep some of those hills are though, at one point we were nearly going backwards :D Only had the AA out once, points broke but luckily I brought a spare and the very nice AA man fixed it. We stayed at Gwithian Farm, excellent campsite, next to beach plus they have all sorts of foody vans turn up for dinner. Fish and chips were lush. We will be returning sometime soon!

very nice...I do like it down at Gwithian

Just got back myself, toying with the idea of buggering off down there for the rest of the summer (dreams ;) ) Yeah if only. Started off at the Jamboree at Stithians not St Ithians as I was told by the brother in law, met some great people there as always and bumped into only a few from the forum and I scoured the camp site for early bay badges as well :roll: We than stayed at various campsites for a day or so at a time and finished up in Newquay then spent half a day or so in Bude and rolled home around the coast. Don`t want to do anything today apart from filling the cool box and making tracks again,,,,,,,,,, Hhhhmmmmmmm :mrgreen:

I met these characters as we camped by them, this bus has lots of innovations on it, and racks and ladders and everything else you can think of. 8) 8) 8)

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, AGAIN !!!! AGAIN !!!! :mrgreen:

Latest posts