Bamboo parcel shelf !!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Merlydog said:
justcruzin said:
If anyone in the US wants a template, let me know via PM (with an address). I can take care of the US side of things if Merlydog will take care of the UK side! :D Postage will be cheaper that way!

Top banana, nice one Kimbo ;)

Thanks! :D

Same goes for me as Sarah mentioned above, no postage fees. It's not that expensive to ship them. :D

Merlydog said:
Hey chaps.. I'm at a wedding this weekend so won't get chance in the short term to get the templates done. I will sort them next week for sure though and will make them paper to keep postage costs down.
I don't want any money at all, just PM me your addresses where you'd like them posted, it's no bother :mrgreen: Karma.. 8)

This is awfully kind but are you sure ? Postage isn't cheap anymore and feel you should be rewarded some way for your time too.

Cheers

Nigel

Not at all Nigel.. I'll cut them out of paper so hopefully it'll cost no more than a first class stamp which I'm sure I can manage ;) It's what foruming is all about.. :D Plus you'll only need one as if you flip it over you have both left and right!! 8)

Merlydog said:
Not at all Nigel.. I'll cut them out of paper so hopefully it'll cost no more than a first class stamp which I'm sure I can manage ;) It's what foruming is all about.. :D Plus you'll only need one as if you flip it over you have both left and right!! 8)

This is very kind of you, I really dot mind paying for the postage.

Your templates are on there way folks! Enjoy and be sure to post a pic when your done so we can see your creations! :mrgreen:

Thanks for doing this, will hopefully have something in place for the diner meet so we can all see what we came up with, its like egg decorating for easter lol

Hi, can I be really cheeky and ask for a template please?

Really appreciate your time on this and also the fact that you are out of pocket for the postage, so what I will do is stick a £1 in a charity box of your choice!!

Shall I drop you a pm with my details?

Cheers

GOM

Hi guy's can i be really cheeky and ask for a template too as i had a plastic one that was utter pant's :cry:

Love the look of the solid tray design was it routed out?

thank's for a great thread

mark

Wicked shelves! May I jump on the vw wagon and have a template too please. Would love to make and personalise my own shelf like you guys have done. Am very impressed and hope I will be creative and productive too!

Can I ask a favour of those that I've already posted the templates to please? This thread is most likely to go on and on (which is an awesome thing btw). If I were to continue to make templates I'd have to eventually start charging folks for postage, soooooo I was thinking maybe the ten templates I've already sent out maybe those guys can continue to spread the forum love and help out the guys asking for templates with copies of the ones I've sent out please? :mrgreen:

:party0002:

Sounds fair to me. When I receive mine I will make up a couple of templates to send out. Just pm me your details.

I will help to spread the love.

Mark6455 said:
Hi guy's can i be really cheeky and ask for a template too as i had a plastic one that was utter pant's :cry:

Love the look of the solid tray design was it routed out?

thank's for a great thread

mark

Yes, I just used a router to gut the insides to my liking. Mine came out a bit choppy because I didn't have a sharp bit. I should have went and bought a new one, but was to excited to see the end result once I started. I think it gives them character though! :D

As soon as it arrives, please PM me. spread the love and the designs. I have some ideas, so over the winter and hopefully before the Winter meet I should have sorted mine out. 8)

could this end up like a massive chinese whisper where the last person ends up with a template for 1970's capri parcel shelf :D

careful with those scissors people :lol:

Merlydog said:
Can I ask a favour of those that I've already posted the templates to please? This thread is most likely to go on and on (which is an awesome thing btw). If I were to continue to make templates I'd have to eventually start charging folks for postage, soooooo I was thinking maybe the ten templates I've already sent out maybe those guys can continue to spread the forum love and help out the guys asking for templates with copies of the ones I've sent out please? :mrgreen:

:party0002:
Spot on, when one comes free can it please be sent to me, just drop me a PM and ill let you know my address.
Cheers
Sam

Latest posts