barn find 69 pv

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tacked it in... anyone else out there got a work shop as good as mine? (with the mud floor etc lol)

DSC00880.jpg

DSC00020.jpg

Airtime said:
That last pic is cool. 8)

Keep up the good work!

agree on that, ace pic! and some nice work :wink:

finished welding up this corner and battery tray tday.. next job, other side... next weekend maybe

DSC00905.jpg

well.. done abit more this week-end started on the other side which was sorta none existent

DSC08152.jpg

soo patched the tray up^

DSC00911.jpg

then got the pannel on... went quicker than the other side, fit 1st time =]]]
here it is finnished:

DSC00914.jpg

DSC00917.jpg

also been playing bout with photo shop, lowerin it

looks cool but have to buy new brakes in the place of a beam now =[[[

DSC009099.jpg

got 2weeks hamf term now so i should get loads done :D :D ( tho saying tht i'm off to look at a k70 tomorro, might get temped... :lol: if i do the bay all be put on hold for a while. :cry: )

but nyway, did a bit on the front bit today

DSC00943.jpg

DSC00945.jpg

DSC00946.jpg

DSC00947.jpg

...some news

was contacted the other day by one of the old owers of the bay who found this thread...

cool hey, so his given me some history on it and some old photos ( glad i started this thread now =]]] )
anyway used to be a butchers van, thats the sticker on the door
then was sold to a fireman at paris, then this guy bought it and did a fair bit of work on it, then the clucth went and he moved away..
soo he sold it on to someone else who did abit more work to it, and took it on holiday to maroco, and from about then on it was sat in the barn where i found it

anyhu heres them photos

bay_tole1.jpg

bay_tole_0011.jpg

bay_tole_0021.jpg

:D :D :D