• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bay and split bits inc 2 x EB overgearbox tinware sections:

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

animal

Reaction score
Hi - starting to clear out the garage ...

Note - same add is going to be posted across Early Bay, VZI and SSVC so I will try and sell to the person who responded

first on whichever site.

All can be collected from Halifax with some knocked off posted price :)

Cheers
Paul
07771 506383

Split Cargo floor repair panel which fits under the cargo doors on LHD vans but can be used on RHD with mods - brand new VW

Heritage Red HD item - currently out of stock at £84 on Heritage web site - SOLD

Pair of OG splitscreen headlamp rims - drain holes at the bottom - chrome is a 7/10 on left and 8/10 on right - right one
has had a dent hammered out quite neatly other than that solid as expected - £20 posted

Cab overhead airbox cover - hole cut in middle, otherwise good - £20 posted

Twin port front and rear engine tinware - good no rust but rear section has had a couple of holes very neatly welded up -
£20 the pair posted

3 x tinware bits which cover the pulley nut - only fitted for a short while on vdubs - note one is a different shape - £10
each posted

Bay window blower fan for heating - tested across 12v and appears ok and free - came form a 72 cross over
- SOLD

Bay window heating pipes from the back of the engine - came from a 72 cross over Bay - pancake engine - looks like they are
through tinware bits - £15 posted.

Some Hen's Teeth -pair of early bay over gearbox tinware items both very good condition, no rot - these are single port but
the red one has been marked in pen where it could be cut out for twin port air feed - £50 each posted RED ONE SOLD

12 v dynamo removed from my 69 Bay due to alternator conversion - £10 collected

2 ring cooker plus grill - very clean - I rubbed it back and re-enamelled it in white - works nicely although the chrome grill rests on top of the burners so I think either burners are wrong or just needs bit of ingenious thinking to raise it 3 or 4 mil. There I a fold down glass lid which comes with it which I will post but will not take any liability for if it is damaged in transit - £40 posted

Dimensions are 39 cm by 39 cm - plus 8 cm below mounting surface and 3 cm above

Latest posts