• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bay crewcab & eriba familia caravan

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a late double cab which will be ready soon if it might tempt you.
All welding done, repaint in original blue, new headliner/doorcards, rebuilt engine and all other mechanicals gone through, rewired. Only selling as house extension gone way over budget! :-(
PM me if you're interested.

billys got a pukka SA doka that i imported and then sold for crack.Have a fetich fro em but never seem to be able to keep hold of em.Its a 70 with 71 suspension all round as it had a landcruiser diesel in it! nice straight solid bus

:mrgreen: billy is gday kombis and when i sell something for crack i`m joking...or am i? :shock: and i mean i sold it at a vast loss just to pay the blinking V.A.T. man as they tend to bankrupt you for non payment! I hate vat and nobody realiases that all import busses are sold inclusive of it...ie its not charged to the customer!
anyway go get billys bus lee its a well nice one from the free state so dry...pm me and i`ll tell you what i sold it for ;) well apart from the crack of course

Yeah welcome to the real world Scott :)

Regards

Mark Ritson
0844 879 7265
07545 297603
http://Www.Morecambeandwize.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Don't get me started on VAT!!

Import duties, VAT on shipping , VAT on parts used , VAT on sale price then tax on any profit!
All this on vans that were made originally in the EEC and most 36 to 50 years old!

All sorted now thanks fellas

Got our familia today.

And got me crewcab last wed,

Well when I say crewcab, it's actually a tintop deluxe :shock: :? but I've bought it now!!

Weird eh!!!!!!?????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts