bay dream believer now sold

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Top van that, I liked it when I saw it at Steves. Probably the best tin top westy I've seen. Credit to ya.

ive now finnshed the engine and its running sweet :lol: :lol: :lol: now its time for a test drive and a weekend away in her

campervan71project157.jpg

campervan71project170.jpg

campervan71project169.jpg

Saw her in the flesh on Sunday. A well deserved win. Truely a great looking bus 8) 8)

hi and thank you all for all the congratulations and surpport at big bang i hope to see you all again soon :D :D :D

nice bus!
BUT why destroy the original westfalia t2a inlay??? Now they look like cheap ikea stuff....
And beneath the wood you got the old noxious glas padding - why ???

Greetings, Thomas

ThomasH said:
nice bus!
BUT why destroy the original westfalia t2a inlay??? Now they look like cheap ikea stuff....

Greetings, Thomas

Greetings Thomas

Great constructive critisism...

6 posts and already slagging off other peoples pride and joy.

mathaus said:
ThomasH said:
nice bus!

Greetings, Thomas

Greetings Thomas

Great constructive critisism...

6 posts and already slagging off other peoples pride and joy.

Possibly, or maybe hes just asking a question & English may not be his first language ;)

nice bus!

Greetings, Thomas

It's just the laminate that Rich replaced, the Westy cabinets are still there and will now last another 40 years ;) - I wonder what people said 40 + years ago when the first laminates replaced real wood :?:

Im now very happy a volks world camper and bus feature :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D and ive just won concours winner best paint at VW Action 2009
here's some pics
S6000779.jpg

S6000780.jpg

S6000782.jpg

S6000783.jpg

S6000784.jpg

S6000787.jpg

S6000788.jpg

S6000777.jpg

and i loved every second of it

i will see you all next year at big bang its that time off year to wrap her up and some new stuff to do to her :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

i also think everyone who ive met going to shows this year have been fantastic ive met some real nice people you are all cool for skool :D

well done rich,top job bet your glad you never sold her now,2nd 3rd is al ive had but well pleased with that,i had better finish the inside..you need some competition i think ;)

cheers rich

Latest posts