bay exhaust

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minimav

Reaction score
hi new to all this dubbing lark just got a 71 bay
does anyone know if a csp stainless quite pack silencer fit onto a 4 into 1 bugpack header?
can you point me in the right direction to buy a decent exhaust kit
cheers :)

Wouldn't expect Dan to say anything else :lol:

But, the vintage speed set up is very very good and great service. Have one on my '72 and was the first bit of extra non essential kit I bought, but apart from having to replace it more often there is still a very good case for having a stock setup

Is the vintage speed uk site down?
I haven't been able to access it :msn4:

Vintagespeed site back on line now, thanks for looking, now go buy an exhaust :lol:
Cheers.
Dan.

I got one and it looks absolutely superb, finishes off one wall in my garage nicely :lol: 8) :lol:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,Might even fit it one day :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

Vintage speed web-site still not running by the looks of things .....

I've heard about them ,but never seen one....my standard is going to have to be replaced soon ,so would this fit straight on .??

i tried accessing their website on friday and ended up with a trojan virus on the mrs work laptop - whoops. honestly it was just v-dub websites i was checking out :roll:

I've just made this for my mate. It's a 'standard fit' stainless exhaust.

Glensexhaust004.jpg

Glensexhaust003.jpg

photo3.jpg

Till said:
I've just made this for my mate. It's a 'standard fit' stainless exhaust.

Glensexhaust004.jpg

Want me one of these fella :shock: ...shame your not manufacturing them ;) 8)

vintagedan said:
Let Me know what you cant get on to ? im on the case ;)
Cheers.
Dan.

only tried this and can't get on the .co.uk site and just get this come up http://qimaysadaliachu.ru/gluce/index.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

minimav said:
hi new to all this dubbing lark just got a 71 bay
does anyone know if a csp stainless quite pack silencer fit onto a 4 into 1 bugpack header?
can you point me in the right direction to buy a decent exhaust kit
cheers :)

please read posting rules especially regarding tech questions in general section

No worries johnny sorry .. I think it went from general to tech in the end :-(

http://www.vwheritage.com/vw_spares_Silencer-with-tailpipe-S-steel-T2-1600cc_act_shop.product_pID_56919726_lang_EN_country_GB.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Heritage do one, we are out of stock but they are due in, in the next few weeks!

Latest posts