Bay sought in Devon

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuartgpalmer

Reaction score
We're looking to buy a Bay Camper and are hoping to find one not too far from the west country, We are based in South Devon.

The upper budget is £15000, though we can only stretch to that if it needs no money spent on it. Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever met such a van, but I think you get the picture.

If we can buy it from conscientious bay lover, so much the better. Please let me know if you're selling your van.

You'd be better off posting this in the 'Early bay vans for sale and wanted' section, where you're more likely to get responses.
Good luck in your search. :)

Hi .
I'm not sure if it would be a pop top your after if your going to rent it out but here goes.
I'm looking for the best part of 13K for it .
Regards, Rich.

stuartgpalmer said:
We're looking to buy a Bay Camper and are hoping to find one not too far from the west country, We are based in South Devon.

The upper budget is £15000, though we can only stretch to that if it needs no money spent on it. Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever met such a van, but I think you get the picture.

If we can buy it from conscientious bay lover, so much the better. Please let me know if you're selling your van.

Hi,

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=58388" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Give my friend Bob a shout, he looks after my earlybay, and has this one in, not seen it myself, but looks nice. The bus is in Barnstaple, north Devon, same as me. He may be able to source something to your requirements if this isnt to your fancy

Cheers

Alistair

Latest posts