Bays on Bridges

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HotVWheels

Reaction score
Nice thread on TheSamba :arrow: http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=282637&highlight=

My contribution:

Crossing an old steel bridge in the Eastern Free State of South Africa a few years ago (I'm at the back in the buggy):

420410.jpg

Crossing the Nelson Mandela bridge in Johannesburg CBD last year December, the little plastic Bus is always on my dash:

403137.jpg

One of two bridges near Le Harvre, France last summer. Nearly killed my little van this one!!
DSCN0482.jpg

New Severn bridge 'Custard' steve ahead of me!
DSCN0527.jpg

:shock: :shock: it don,t look safe that bridge in France, it,s as though the stantions are about to consatina over :lol:
What does it go over?
Andy

Ands1 said:
:shock: :shock: it don,t look safe that bridge in France, it,s as though the stantions are about to consatina over :lol:
What does it go over?
Andy

Goes over a river estuary, yes it really didn't fill you with confidence i can tell you! :shock:

Did they give you a oxygen bottle at the bottom to stop the altitude sickness 8) , where is it as I need to avoid it later in the year :!:

that last bridge looks like the boyne bridge in ireland only much much bigger, classy pics

Latest posts