• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Rare Westy parts/Eberspacer/radio 4 Sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gadget Boy

Reaction score
Ive decided to sell some of my westy parts off as Im looking at something else so......

All parts come with free postage unless stated , ALL payments by paypal please , With a brief description of the part , your Early bay user name and postage address ALL paypal payments are to be sent as a GIFT ....... Thanks

PM for paypal address Thanks

Gadget ;)

Eberspacer petrol BN4 heater , this is a genuine Vw supplied one its complete with timer, fuel pump etc and was removed from a bus Im restoring . It HASNT been tested but Id recommend its serviced first . NOTE : This can be posted BUT weighs a ton so it will be extra to post it ........

Heres the link and tips on rebuild and a manual http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=343313" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Im looking a £ 200

DSC05305.jpg

Next 3 times Westy sink plugs with good rubbers £ 20 Each

DSC05306.jpg

Westy wardrobe rail with end bracket £ 20

DSC05307.jpg

Westy cupboard coat hooks a pair of them £25

Westy vent pipe rubber seals, there always missing or perished ,You need two per vent pipe, I have 3 pairs avalible £ 25 a pair

DSC05312.jpg

Westy hold down clamps I have 2 pairs avaliable £ 20 a pair

DSC05316.jpg

Westy vent pipes , 2 x avaliable, from the sink unit to the roof ,NO cracks or splits Will be very well packaged £ 75 Each

DSC05317.jpg

Hella 70s original 5 inch spot light, It has a little pitting on the outer rim and a little rust in the base of the reflector But wont affect performance. Its shallow so great for the frt bumper It needs a mounting bracket so £ 20

DSC05319.jpg

Blaupunkt Blue spot , the one with the I pod connection , This is currently at a local OLD boy radio shop getting tested and a lead made up . It will come with the reciepts to prove its 100% working & tested . Has a great face and comes with the VW knobs that are always missing, Looks great in Your dash board etc £ 130

DSC05321.jpg

Original Vw glove box lid , very slight chip of the left hand bottom corner , its not even noticable tbh £ 20

DSC05322.jpg

Boss two channel 250 watts stereo amp, brand new still boxed and never fitted £ 55

DSC05323.jpg

Westy power lead made by Coleman Camping products comes with the plug to hook up to your external westy socket , This is quite heavy £ 70

DSC05324.jpg

Westy internal lamps for your bus ,3 available, all require light refurb i.e new switches etc which Clem sells, £ 25

DSCN0343-1.jpg

N.o.s 67/68 fuse box , outstanding £ 95

DSCN0342.jpg

Hot climate dash fan switch buttons , ONLY avalible from me ;) £ 18 each

DSCN0340.jpg

Any more details then PM me, BUT keep a watch out for more of my horded collection For Sale

Gadget ;) :mrgreen:

Hi deano
are any of your westy lights crack free ,can not see to well by the picci`s if so i could be interested
cheers shaun :D

Gadget Boy said:
Hi ya Shaun

Unfortunatly Ive never seen an uncracked version mate and All the ones I have are to a degree cracked but if you pm me I will pick out the best one for you. Also just sold another light :mrgreen:

;)
Thanks Deano for the offer of picking the best light but i do have a light already but it has cracks in as well i was just hoping you might of had a better one ;)
thanks again shaun :)

Latest posts