Beam Adjuster

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stuster

Reaction score
Hi all

In the journey of passing my MOT I have a second hand beam- Adjuster already in. However, the bolt and plate for the adjuster are missing, goes any expert on lowering know what type of adjuster it is? I know it is NOT a CB as they have narrower teeth. If I can find out, it saves me getting another welded in....

Any help gratefully received!!

Not a lowering expert by any means, but they look like the ones I fitted on my beam http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/331141407706?nav=SEARCH" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

That's the one. Unfortunately you will need to buy the entire kit to get your missing parts. They are commonly known as Avis adjusters. Beware that there is a difference between the adjusters for the Beetle and the Bus. The diameter of the torsion beam is larger on the Bus so the adjuster is made to fit properly.

CSP is the biggest maker here in North America. Hope you find what you need ... and you do NEED the missing parts for safety!

Latest posts