Been to the T2 Boot Camp

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There will be an earlybay one, just need to get some dates in the diary and topics to cover but a bit busy trying to get Aircooled 14 sorted at the moment but watch this space.

i would be putting my money with graham rather than t2d :D

edited in name of reasons mentioned by clem

Please keep the thread on topic, and consider both professionalism and legality when posting. :)

As I said before this was based on my personal experience of the day.
Which I found very professional and to give help to others that like me don't have the experience of years of Volks Wagon ownership.
I found that you can only learn so much from books and some internet forum's can be a minefield with good and bad answers to questions. so I was merely giving an insight for anyone thinking of going on the course.

mattie said:
As I said before this was based on my personal experience of the day.
Which I found very professional and to give help to others that like me don't have the experience of years of Volks Wagon ownership.
I found that you can only learn so much from books and some internet forum's can be a minefield with good and bad answers to questions. so I was merely giving an insight for anyone thinking of going on the course.

WHS :D

Latest posts