Beetle crisis TV programme tonight

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

halfpint_fighter

Reaction score
9pm on Discovery real time

Rather than just following one build this series will be 10 episodes and have interviews with names from the VW scene in the UK and USA.

I got all the channels free with me tiscali package :) and a faster broadband and free phonecalls for mainland u.k. WINNER :wink:

Justin & Mutley said:
Damn - no evil Sky!! :evil:

;)

We have virgin

Discovery Real Time can be found on Sky Digital 250, Virgin TV 271 and Tiscali TV 24

If not, then give it a few days and someone on VZi will probably stock up a link so you can download it! I did that with the original series and campervan crisis.

halfpint_fighter said:
Justin & Mutley said:
Damn - no evil Sky!! :evil:

;)

We have virgin

Discovery Real Time can be found on Sky Digital 250, Virgin TV 271 and Tiscali TV 24

If not, then give it a few days and someone on VZi will probably stock up a link so you can download it! I did that with the original series and campervan crisis.

I'd love a copy of Campervan Crisis...

;)

If you want to watch it on your computer and you download a suitable player that supports .avi files i could sort you out a copy when i get it back from my brother.
If you want to watch it on a dvd player they sell official copies for about £15-20.

halfpint_fighter said:
If you want to watch it on your computer and you download a suitable player that supports .avi files i could sort you out a copy when i get it back from my brother.
If you want to watch it on a dvd player they sell official copies for about £15-20.

I'd quite happily watch it on my PC - PM me when you have it and I'll PayPal you some £££'s to cover your costs...

Cheers

;)

Latest posts