• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Beetle for sale ( on behalf of VW mechanic )

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mickey Sam

Reaction score
Beetle For Sale. ( Surrey area ) £ 3000.00 . Above average Condition. Original 1200 cc Engine and Gearbox.
( Graphics are stick-on and are easily removed )
The Beetle is owned by the daughter of Chris at Volkspeed . (Volkspeed on 01372 277888 or Chris' mobile 07860 232557.)
Chris has built and raced VW aircooled's for years so I am sure this will be in top condition.

( I recently had my bus trailered into Chris's garage having been told by another garage that the engine had seized completely and I would need a new engine . Within an hour Chris had my bus up and running for less than 50 quid - so my way of showing my appreciation to Chris is by posting the beetle on the 'for sale' .)

Any questions regarding the Beetle or any other enquiries please contact Chris on either of the above numbers .
I have no reservations recommending Chris to anyone.

Give him a call if you are interested, ( there's nothing in it for me ! ) , thanks

Mickey Sam