Before & After.....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Supertramp said:
Scutch said:
Supertramp said:
Cool bus. Love the interior.

How are you finding the noise killer sound proofing? Considering using them for my bus.

Thanks Supertramp

I found Noise Killer made a massive difference, i got the whole lot apart from the roof! But be warned it is very heavy.... i was quite shocked on how heavy it was, but on the plus side though it works really well and it also acts as an heat insulator! :)
If i got another bus i would deff use it again!

Cheers for the info. So did you get the £300 set? Did it cover all the floors or was there any left for side panels etc?
I was thinking of dynamat (or similar) in the side panels and noise killer in the cab, cargo floor and over the engine bay. Also thinking of getting the roof egg box stuff as we're having a new headliner.

Is your bus reasonably quiet now? I can barely hear myself think at the moment.

The curved seating is a really cool idea too (I may steal it).

I got everything apart from the roof. The full kit was plenty... had a little left over.
Noisekiller sound barrier covered the front. middle, and rear. NoiseKiller barrier mat (silver foil) covered the side panels and wheel arches.
Its made a massive difference, when i got her and drove her for the first time (Nottingham to essex) i had my little girl in the passenger seat and we was shouting at each other and i could barely hear her!
Its not like that anymore.... dont get me wrong its not like a modern car, you still have (a lot quieter) engine noise BUT hardly any road noise :D done all that to reduce noise but i've fitted a stupid aerial on the front that whistles when doing over 40mph :evil:

Have a look at this vid, its all what i got apart from egg box roof.... but when i get to do the roof i will prob get it as its also a heat insulator!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKdMPSodppU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cracking photos you have there.... Last three on your post are awesome. The panoramic one really has captured the atmosphere, might try a similar photo to the last one with my boy... Ben

Scutch had a little dabble with your pic, hope you don't mind.

6egatuta.jpg

Ben

Bay-low71 said:
Scutch had a little dabble with your pic, hope you don't mind.

6egatuta.jpg

Ben

Cheers Ben.... Like it!
The good old panoramic on the I-phone has its uses for something! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lee

Nice van and work 8)
The end pics sum up what its all about too :mrgreen:

Latest posts