Bentley manual

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

radish

Reaction score
Where can i get one? JK have the service manual but i couldn't find a work shop manual. The one i have for the split is a big blue one.

Cheers

ahem

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/0837616352/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&qid=1295003035&sr=1-15&condition=new" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

this is all you need, dont think there is the blue version for the bays, this is pretty much the same thing anyway

or you could borrow mine for a looksee

:msn4: ;)

Analog said:
ahem

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/0837616352/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&qid=1295003035&sr=1-15&condition=new" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

this is all you need, dont think there is the blue version for the bays, this is pretty much the same thing anyway

or you could borrow mine for a looksee

:msn4: ;)

Hey guys,, sorry to be so dim,, but is this the Bentley manual that they all go on about ???

Ozziedog :?

Thanks guys,,, that Sparkywig is obviously a lot better now and back to his former (piss taking) self. :D
Nice of you to return to the land of the living mate :D

Ozziedog,,,, Waiting for the piss take barrage, ;) :lol: :roll:

since I've got a bit of time on my hands :cry: not working n stuff, I was thinking of scanning my Bentley and having an electronic copy...on a.....cd......like, or maybe 2 or 3 as I'm apt at loosing these things

I reckon it'll take me a few days though!

Do it
dubdubz said:
since I've got a bit of time on my hands :cry: not working n stuff, I was thinking of scanning my Bentley and having an electronic copy...on a.....cd......like, or maybe 2 or 3 as I'm apt at loosing these things

I reckon it'll take me a few days though!

Do it..... Time is money, hint hint.

Ozziedog. ;) ;) ;) ;)

If you get the older one (68-74) it has the color wiring diagrams vs the black
And white versions in the new one.