Best early bay colour?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Elm green fa me 8)
1AB86EBA-650A-472F-82CD-E6C5FD2961CB-1679-000001A813CEBE6E.jpg

Wilf

This is quite funny........ a few years ago you couldnt GIVE a blue bus away (well I almost gave my blue bus away!!) and the blue busses for sale used to stick like you know what. Now it seems everyone (with a few exceptions) likes a blue bus!! Even VW EB's come in and out of fashion.... but please.... dont ever let yellow be the most popular colour (no offence to owners of custard busses)

Brilliant blue for me , the code is L50H the roof is cloud white L581

P1030167.jpg

Neptune blue is L50k , just thought I would post up the codes so you get the correct colours.

This is a great thread! I agree that the original blue is far better than the current shade. My bus arrived painted in Delta Green, but i soon discovered that the original shade was velvet green. I think it will be going back to velvet (currently in bare metal)

My two faves are Neptune and Savanna, so IMO it would have to be the original colour, I have to say though that Niagra blue looks fantastic, I have a LB in Flipper blue, it looks a similar colour

Latest posts