Big Bang / Santa Pod 2013 . Worth it ??

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whit, was it cold or what !!!!!! ? Froze my bits off :shock:

If that was your first trip in your bus I bet you're already saving for a Propex heater now :lol: !

Propex now top of my wish list, that's for sure.

Great weekend though, you just got to expect crap weather in UK .......

Did the whole weekend with my 10year old daughter she's a real petrol head we have propex heat, worth every penny after being cold all day it nice to settle down at night all nice and warm, and no condensation in the mornings :D

I had an awesome weekend apart from the top fan pulley exploding on the way up there.
It was the coldest camping I've done so far , fleece jumper , hoodie , 2 sleeping bags and a woolly hat and I still woke up at 5.00am on Sunday morning due to it being so cold .
But we'll worth the trip :D

Mickey Sam said:
Whit, was it cold or what !!!!!! ? Froze my bits off :shock:

If that was your first trip in your bus I bet you're already saving for a Propex heater now :lol: !

Propex now top of my wish list, that's for sure.

Great weekend though, you just got to expect crap weather in UK .......

Toastie in the van me and my 11 yr old daughter had a good weekend

I realise this is an old thread but i just had to comment.
We were there last year in my old bug
It was my gfs 1st dub show and we were in a pokey little 2 man tent.it was bloody freezing and wet but we loved every second of it.her 1st words to me when we got home were "that was great, but lets make sure we're in you bus next time if it rains yeah? " shes definatly a keeper.:)

Big bang is by far the best pod show for me, I was gutted that I couldnt make it this year.:(

Latest posts