• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Big Resto for sale - not for the faint hearted!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigbluebullybus

Reaction score
I am selling my beautiful (potentially) 1971 bay purely and simply because I have neither the time nor the funds to restore her to her former beauty. Since purchasing her and saving her from the scrap heap I have both returned to work and my gorgeous bull terrier has given birth to a huge litter of puppies; my priorities now lie elsewhere :(

Eve is a 1971 early bay with not a great deal going for her! She was in a really bad state when I got her and is now happily a lot more solid and watertight and has had a good deal of work done to her but needs a whole lot more! A comprehensive breakdown of work done so far is chronicled in the 'campervan in crisis' thread but since my last posting I'm afraid not much more has been done.

There are various 'extras' which come with the purchase ie anything I've got from Volksheaven etc including rust free doors, engine lid etc. Please feel free to e-mail me for more details. Some stuff has already been fitted; some is in storage.

I'm happy for people to come and have a look or ask any questions. I've set a price of £1250 but am willing to consider any reasonable offers - we've already put a lot of time and effort into this project so would appreciate no-one taking the piddle - and being a Lancashire lass I'll happily tell you where to go if I think you're having a giraffe ;)

Please feel free to get in touch if you think this is the resto for you.

Cheers, Debby.

Latest posts