• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

bits some early some not.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

celticbod

Reaction score
open to half decent offers if its too much after christmas... cheers pictures up loading as we speak. PICTURES NOW DONE ....GO TO PAGE 2 ...CHEERS

the following are up for sale. some from 72 bay may fit early vans etc you tell me.

interior cupboard door handles brand new grey (jk) still in packets...£7 each 3 left
eye lids for head lamps brand new...£5 each
edging for edge behind cab doors ,...£6
ashtray ...£8
airevnt directors....£4 each
cab bunk brackets...(x4) ....£8
various bolts from westy wardrobe fixing to bulkhead ...£1
plastic covers./hangers and handles...(x2) ...£8
sunvisors...decent....(x2)....£28
gas vent grill from 72 westy....£6
rear view mirror(slight scratch)....£15the mark in corner is reflection not on glass...only has slight scratch

script....not new....£8 SOLD
sliding door curtain/rail cover from inside.....£10 SOLD
also sliding door rail bend cover (hard plastic)£5 SOLD
spare tyre strap from westy....£10
fibre glove box with lid....£25 LID SOLD ...BOX LEFT £10
wire cool box tray from 72 westy....£10
wiper arms from early bay...£15
interior door handle/straps 1pr good , 1 pr not as good...£4/£3good(new)ones gone

handles cups....£5 pr.
accelorator pedal 72...£6
cab seat brackets and cpl of knobs from air vent/ seat adjuster /etc....£2 each
this is a good one ....the plastic "strap " that stops a westy drop down(the one under the gas rings and above the gas bottle store... you know the one.) door from dropping down.... its intact and original... call it a drop down door stay,,, £8
some westy straps from curtains... or doors... £4 each
gas bottle strap from 72 westy ...holds both bottles in ....£15
water bottle cap....£4
petrol flap from early bay....got a dent in it but no hole...lables there too ...£10

brand new ....well apart from travelling 200 miles ...door cards in black with mustard trim....(bromsgrove auto trim) cost £100....going for £80
bib also new apart from 200 miles (bromsgrove auto trim) spare tyre hole and aerial on left ...black and mustard to match door cards and seats(not available) cost £180 going for £150
cab mat and walk through mat(rhd) 200 miles only....£20

now interior bits of a 72 westy in really good condition....tyre cover is the only bit that is dirty...

tyre cover , mustard cloth...£25
buddy seat back foam,mustard cloth...£35
bit of foam from top roof bunk...mustard cloth....small but perfectly formed!!...£25
front curtain in really good condition ....would say mint but we never washed it ... £70
a mint westy stool........mustard cloth on metal frame with strap....£125
louvre window mossie frames with original mesh...good nick ....could do with clean and re fix etc..£30 each ..
rear mossie net ....good nick ...slight marking to net but no holes....£25

thats a few bits ... also have new kick boards, new tyre on wheel , rear hatch,side covers(the bits below the side windows), steering box, some front air vent bits, seat belts with long stalks ,non working clock SOLD , smaller working clock, old road maps ... and a few other bits i have not sorted yet. mail me for details or questions.

these bits were going to go on a rhd import that went pear shaped .

hence clear out.

best wishes to all ....well most anyway.

post and pk on top
sorry the pic should have it on but it not going well

contact for more
cheers

okay thats not working for me despite help from mod who can appear to do it okay
so if you want to mail me ..i can email pics of stuff or you can go to photobucket and go to celticbods albums abd check out bods bits
try that
cheer s

if mod think this is better in not early stuff please can you move it or copy it .... sorry
thakyou
cheers

well i have tried to fathom the cut/post/copy / link stuff and its not happening.
i have lots of pic in photobucket account so how do i get them on here now?
i did do it once before but no joy this time
celticbod.

well that dont seem to have workrd either?
album bods bits on photobucket if that helps
cheers

i just copied the name thing from photobucket and it has not done anything

P1080958.jpg

No problems here, if you follow the link I gave you read it look at photobucket it should all come together remember its the img link you need to post

DID I NOT JUST DO THAT WITH THE LINK ABOVE?
CAN I DO THE ALBUM OR HAVE TO DO ALL THE PICS ?

so tell me what happened there then?
copy/pasted it and its just a load of numbers etc
?

I've edited the extra crap you were putting into it as I said its just copy and paste the image link code nothing more nothing less

if you go to edit that post you'll see what the links now look like and what they should look like

ta but that dont explain to me which bits were crap.... i thought i was doing what you said?
so what else was i doing then?

Latest posts