Blod part way through her Resto

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ymfb

Reaction score
This is Blodwen, she was all white but needed all the usual panel repairs although to be fair was actually better than expected. New engine lid, rear door, NS cab door, rear corners and a few spots inside.

Just waiting to get back from working away to crack on with interior. Roof lining being done whilst im away and hopefully pop top just after I get back.

Engine out and waiting for brother in law to replace push rod tubes.

Tinware all powder coated

Hope to be back camping by Easter

DSC01663.jpg

Nice! Love that colour 8)

Cheers, spent ages looking to get the colour we wanted, eventually found it ont tinterweb and the guy that painted it copied it from the print.

thanks again on the colour.

What to do about the wheels, suggestions please

looking good, as for wheels as above, originals in white and green, with nice new hubcaps would look spot on!

gr8 thanks for the mock up, if I stick with OE wheels what are the best tyres and should I polish up the OE hub caps or go for the moon ones

well today Blod went for an MOT which I was expecting her to fail considering the huge amount of work done on her, she did fail but on the following:

Windscreen washer provides insufficient liquid - not if you press the button.

Passenger door doesnt open from inside - oh

Nearside headlamp aim too high - oh

OSR lights adversely affected by the operation of another light

Brake fluid level low

Retest booked

A result as far as im concerned

Although the tester could have tried a bit harder with the washers the other things TBH I should have sorted at least they are all minor

waheeeeeeee MOT done absolutely chuffed !

Next is the rear interior

Latest posts