• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

BNIB 1776 barrels/pistons, 90.5 40x35.5 heads FOR SALE

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samgopsill

Reaction score
Right people! Since i have splashed out on cb performance parts for my engine build i've decided to go mental and get the rest of the forged/top end stuff to match, therefore i have the following parts for sale ( i bought everything in a bundle)

Auto linea 40x35.5mm single spring heads, complete, 2 off, both in their boxes un used
Accepts 90.5mm/92mm barrels £400 is that reasonable?

A set on BNIB AA pistons and barrels etc 90.5 again, £150?

Orrrrrrrr for starters i'l say i'd do both items for £500 if someone wants to rebuild there motor :)

Thanks for looking!

Barrels aren't forged no, thats why i'm selling them as i wanna get forged ones (circa £300)

I would take £130 posted mate if thats any good to you

Cheers

Great stuff :)
Is paypal ok for you? if so chuck us a pm with your addy and ill make the payment
Ive allready got some heads sorted but if i hear of anyone in need of a set ill point them in this direction

Ok... How about £350 for the heads? These are bnib never fitted, complete with valves/springs etc ready to bolt to your engine!

:)

Latest posts