• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

BNIB Amplifier, Legacy 400Wx2 bridgeable,crossover,leads £50

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aogrady

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a brand new bridgeable car stereo amp for sale. Only got out of box for pictures, crossover, separate control, loads of brand new hook up cables, and high quality OFC special flat speaker cable, 10m long.

018-1.jpg

017-1.jpg

015-1.jpg

014-1.jpg

013-1.jpg

012-1.jpg

011.jpg

019-1.jpg

Included is the fitting kit with chunky wiring, the speaker cable and all the bits in the amp box, looking for £50- price now reduced.

Instructions:

http://www.legacycaraudio.com/manuals/LArebel459-LA2459.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cheers!

Alistair

ok mate why dont you want it
i want to put somthing in mine but dont know what
jamies got a big box thing hes not useing said i could have that but it was his birthday pressy

so what does this do

cheers rich

Hello mate
Looking to boost my speakers when i get around to fitting them again. At the moment ive got 2 door speakers which im thinking of moving into the kick panels and a half decent Sony head unit.

Was thinking of getting a amp and a small sub (sub under passenger seat and amp behind it)

Will this fit my needs................. What dose 2 way mean.

Cheers

clyde said:
Hello mate
Looking to boost my speakers when i get around to fitting them again. At the moment ive got 2 door speakers which im thinking of moving into the kick panels and a half decent Sony head unit.

Was thinking of getting a amp and a small sub (sub under passenger seat and amp behind it)

Will this fit my needs................. What dose 2 way mean.

Cheers

Hi,

2 way means it's a 2 channel left and right stereo amp, or it can be bridged to run in mono, ideal for powering a sub! ;)
Dunno if the power rating is RMS or what, I'm not clued up on this malarkey, must admit, a bit more umph lower down would be good i must admit to wanting a bit more myself, but cant really have it loud with the baby on the front seat, you can connect to a decent head unit, it has a built in crossover, and a dash mount adjustable bass control thing, so you could turn the bass down when the missus gets in.....or just wick up the dub step!

Hope that helps!

Cheers!

Alistair

Latest posts