Bodywork / restorer close to Worcester or Midlands

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oh.go.on.then

Reaction score
Hi All, has anyone used a reliable body shop or person that will do some welding and painting near Worcester or the Midlands.

My enthusiasm and time have hit rock bottom and I need to sort a rear quarter out that I dented and the rot I discovered under the side window when i removed the sliding door track cover before I throw in the towel with our bus.

Your help and thoughts would be appreciated!

Good point, my bus isn't what you would describe as show quality though so they may turn there nose up AT&T / be out of my price range?

Worth a try though but if anyone has any less professional but good people I would be interested.

I'd definitely talk to Midland paintwerks. Prices are reasonable and they do a great job I'm sure they wont turn their nose up at you :)

I know of someone on the same site that we are now on that may be able to help, drop me a PM and I'll find out their details for you.

Melv M said:
I would give midland paintwerks a call great workmanship and not as expensive as you might think.

Ditto, you need to go on first hand experience recommendations & talk to people who have had work carried out, third hand recommendations leave too much to chance.

Good luck !

G

Latest posts