Brake Fluid Reservoir

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andy11

Reaction score
Spotted my brake fluid reservoir was leaking behind the front seat and turns out that the rubber seal that seals the reservoir to the pipe has disintigrated, can you still get hold of this seal ?

andyo11 said:
Spotted my brake fluid reservoir was leaking behind the front seat and turns out that the rubber seal that seals the reservoir to the pipe has disintigrated, can you still get hold of this seal ?

I have seen someone on the samba selling these??? It is a case of trawling through though. If I see it I will post a link.

Jon

No photo, but I think these are the ones...

http://www.customandcommercial.com/details.asp?id=346&searchprod=&Sub_Category=1771&page=1&group=61&category=209" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

One fits the bottom of the passenger compartment reservoir, the other seals the inlet pipe to the reservoir on top of the master cylinder.

not sure, that is for the lower reservoir unless they are the same ?

hi i bought 2 new seals( 1 for the bottle to pipe and one from pipe to reservoir) and they are both the same on my 71 bus. think i got them from heritage. dont think it is displayed in the diagram so read the list carefully :shock: . Only 2 or 3 quid i think. :mrgreen:

Latest posts