• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Brake Power Porsche

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mychatype3

Reaction score
For sale:

Porsche disk brake-set, 4 corners 8) it’s the same setup as my Westy (http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=21827) was driving from 2010 till 2013, now going to Boxsters. Only doing 1 set so first come first serve :D

Front:
- 944 type1 aluminium hubs
- adapters for calipers with 10.9 bolts
- spacers for bearings
- dust seal (not on photo but will be included)
- calipers with very good brake pads (complete overhauled 25.000km ago, sandblasted, painted, seals etc.)

Rear:
- converted 5x112 hubs to 5x130
- shorted drive shafts (so that center caps will fit without spacer 8) )
- adapters for calipers and handbrake mechanism with special 10.9 bolds
- calipers with very good brake pads (complete overhauled 25.000km ago, sandblasted, painted, seals etc.)
- new disks

installation instructions and e-mail back-up ;)

Parts that are not included:
- handbrake shoes, clips and cable (easy to get at your local porsche scrap yard)
- brake booster and master cylinder (brake booster you can use vw Golf or porsche 944, master cylinder early 944)
- front disk brakes, porsche 944, -87, 289mm, 22 thick

optional i can convert the dust caps on the front hubs from porsche to porsche-early bay:
P1010100.jpg

Optional i have also for sale a set off Carrera II brembo calipers for the rear (more stopping power from the rear, very nice to drive, when mounting Fuchs you need 9mm spacer)

Price for the set is 1.450,- and 1.300,-- euro without the new rear disk (save on weight when shipping ;))
Carrera II caliper set 250,-- euro

Latest posts