• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Brazilian spindles I found 1 set for sale be quick

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ground hugger

Reaction score
Just looked on custom & commercial web sit and they have a set of Brazilian spindles in stock
all be it listed wrong..
Rang them up and yes they are 96 brazilian ones....Be quick :shock:

http://www.customandcommercial.com/vw-split_screen/steering--and--suspension_parts/front_axle_parts/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

listed as 55-67 spindles..shit shit I've just bought some and payed more :(

its let me put them in my basket, can these be built in dropped format or is there clearance issues

tonicman said:
its let me put them in my basket, can these be built in dropped format or is there clearance issues
Yes they can Matt there's a few on here running them and there hard to come by...

Est Delivery: 10 Weeks it said for me yest.

send em to th or t2d they will flip them for you. run real nice. got a bargin there enjoy you jammy lad.

six said:
Est Delivery: 10 Weeks it said for me yest.

send em to th or t2d they will flip them for you. run real nice. got a bargin there enjoy you jammy lad.

sending stuff to t2d for them to do is right behind shagging subo and poking red hot pokers in my eyes on my list of things i want to do

wow shagging subo AND a new set of spindles. ! your luck is on right now! busy week ahead :lol:

fair enough though. never had dealings with t2d personally just thought its the place the kids go to these days

If any body wants any doing I'm happy to oblige! As far as I'm aware I'm significantly cheaper than competitiors...

Doing Groundhuggers next week.

http://www.ssvc.org.uk/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=65509" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cheers.

Gill.

Latest posts