• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

breaking 1970 microbus

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if u break a van because its rusty....! sorry mate but like i said the van was broke in march...!

Just to clarify - You posted 22nd, I asked 25th, you broke on 26th & yes, March.
If it's rusty then fair enough but you asked us what we wanted ! :roll:
A reply with good or bad news would have been welcomed. ;)
Don't loose faith, we still need the parts. :lol:

tiger1 said:
Justin & Muttley said:
I'd like a cut of the cargo bay corrugated floor if there's a good solid bit - doesn't have to be huge, say 12" x 12" (small enough to post?). Let me know if you can get a cut/price etc...

;)
after 6 hrs under a bus on a sunday afternoon.... no way... ! u can buy these for peanuts...

There's no need to be rude - you didn't stipulate a minimum spend! In fact your original post said "if there is any thing you need thats a bit different or needs cutting out or is a strange paticular screw or fastener etc let me know" which suggests that no request would be too small.

I can appreciate that this wouldn't have been a big money-maker for you, but you started a post asking members if there were parts they needed - I replied to your thread but didn't hear anything back.

I would have appreciated you telling me that it wasn't worth bothering with at the time, rather than waiting for a few weeks and then posting a rather dismissive: "no way... ! u can buy these for peanuts...".

You're under no obligation to sell anything to anyone - but there's no need to offend either.

;)

Latest posts