• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

breaking 1970 microbus

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for the gear linkage that runs between the two front axle tubes.

Cheers dude.

the plastic bits that go on the cold air channel near the doors (bulkhead), where the door channel slots in when you close the door - no idea what they are called please

splash guards at the rear if theyre complete

thats it from me :)

cheers tiger1 for sending me here

Hi Birchyman,
I'm after a front cab roof cut, to fill the hole left by the removal of a tasty glass sunroof! :shock: I'd take the panel cut over size. Cut through the A posts and the B posts, then straight across the roof side to side, (back from the B posts). Obviously not fussed about gutter condition as its only the central bit I'm after, but want roof section in undented condition?. An idea of cost if panels available would be great.
Thanks,
Craig.
010407093.jpg

Hi, if it isn't already gone or rusted out could you cut out an oversize piece from under the tank area? It's the strengthener from underneath I'm after so either side would do. Cheers.
242iowp.jpg
wiu2b6.jpg
fdyblg.jpg

I'd like a cut of the cargo bay corrugated floor if there's a good solid bit - doesn't have to be huge, say 12" x 12" (small enough to post?). Let me know if you can get a cut/price etc...

;)

what state are the front seat like?

also afte the tinware esp the bit on the back of the engine (gearbox end)

Hi i am after 4" above and about 5" below the rear window side panel, on the drivers side, can you help? regards Tom, you can tel., if you like on 01492 543563

HI Im after a steering wheel with horn push etc have you got one ???
cheers
Gary

sorry people we only broke the van 3 days ago and have been working every day since, both front seats where sold complete, both front doors where sold complete on here, we cut the front roof off but the rest of the body and all seals where trash, tiger1 should be on pm ing you if you have asked for stuff but if you dont hear off us sorry but at the moment we have a bay window in boxes and need time to go through it, hope you understand

Latest posts