• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

breaking 1970 microbus

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
twiggy said:
I am looking for a seat adjusting wheel, the bit you turn to recline( well not recline but you know what I mean ), if this was available then me first please.

Twiggy
hi mate sorry this went with the seats...

marcher said:
i'm after the casing from the ignition barrell. Dont need the lock jsut the casing and wires please

How much m8
hi mate i am using this but maybe able to find u one.... will let u know..

Hoosier said:
Front outer door handles (inc barrels) if they have matching key and work properly dibbs please.

Rich
hi mate these went with the doors...

5erge said:
Hi I am after a wiper switch, both front internal door pulls and caps and the clips that the sun visors sit in.

Cheers

Des
hi mate have a pair of door pulls £8+ postage...

Tommy D said:
get me the indicator arm thingy, 2 speed wiper switch and engine support bar with mounts, front indicators inc housings, the sliding door runner covers (both sides) and the rear hatch inner catch thing (triangle shape that sits inside the door itself)

when you have a price could you pm me please dude!

regards tommy
u h pm...

danburydubba said:
Hi im looking for a sliding door in good condition, any idea on condition of the one on the van? getting close to painting and getting a door is proving difficult. :)
hi mate will get back to u on this one as we want to sell the door complete ie glass/handle slider mechanism but had lots of offers for parts pm me with a tel no if u wish...

panalvan said:
Im after the fire wall/sound deadening above the engine thats made of tar board price and condition please
hi mate have got all the pieces better than average condition but will need a heatgun to make it level... £20+ postage...

birchyman said:
sorry people we only broke the van 3 days ago and have been working every day since, both front seats where sold complete, both front doors where sold complete on here, we cut the front roof off but the rest of the body and all seals where trash, tiger1 should be on pm ing you if you have asked for stuff but if you dont hear off us sorry but at the moment we have a bay window in boxes and need time to go through it, hope you understand
will reply to everybody else later... cheers

looking for the interior roof lights - cab area and cargo area if you have them?

Analog said:
do you have any rear seat clamps at all please?

possibly a price on the middle seat and clamps too if you have one, and the heater pipes from heat exchangers to the body?
hi mate have 2 clamps and a middle seat will pm u...

spidie said:
Looking for the gear linkage that runs between the two front axle tubes.

Cheers dude.
hi mate have this £10+ postage...?

Nugsy said:
the plastic bits that go on the cold air channel near the doors (bulkhead), where the door channel slots in when you close the door - no idea what they are called please

splash guards at the rear if theyre complete

thats it from me :)

cheers tiger1 for sending me here
hi mate plastic bits ... £10+ postage.. have the splash guards but will pm u a tel no...

Craggle said:
Hi Birchyman,
I'm after a front cab roof cut, to fill the hole left by the removal of a tasty glass sunroof! :shock: I'd take the panel cut over size. Cut through the A posts and the B posts, then straight across the roof side to side, (back from the B posts). Obviously not fussed about gutter condition as its only the central bit I'm after, but want roof section in undented condition?. An idea of cost if panels available would be great.
Thanks,
Craig.
010407093.jpg
hi mate did this for u but it looks like the pikeys have had it away...! :x

sallyandsean said:
Need cab doors, sliding door and rear hatch seals!!!!
just got sliding door would like to sell it complete door/glass/handle etc... some onelse has first dibs will pm u my tel no....

tiger1 said:
sallyandsean said:
just got sliding door would like to sell it complete door/glass/handle etc... some onelse has first dibs will pm u my tel no....
Its just the 4 seals I need not the doors?

sallyandsean said:
tiger1 said:
sallyandsean said:
Its just the 4 seals I need not the doors?
oops... all seals knacked...

Latest posts