• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Breaking '70 RHD dormobile. All parts used and NEW

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi if you are breaking the dash would you part with the blue and red levers and how much, I presume you would post am also interested in the glove box lid if still available

Have you got the steering column? Complete from top to bottom is best for me. Price including postage

Cheers

dont suppose you have the spring clip of the fuel flap :?: i would be willing to buy the flap too if you dont want to split it.

kruger said:
Re the sliding door repair panel, Do you have the sliding door to go with it?

yes i've the door as well.

50 pounds for the door incl handle, 15 pounds for the repair panel.

IMG_2123.jpg

IMG_2119.jpg

http://s59.photobucket.com/albums/g320/bkw15/?action=view&current=IMG_2096.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

doz said:
Have you got the steering column? Complete from top to bottom is best for me. Price including postage

Cheers

I've got the column, no ignition housing, no s/wheel or indicator switch.

40 pounds plus 15 pounds postage.

kev mc said:
dont suppose you have the spring clip of the fuel flap :?: i would be willing to buy the flap too if you dont want to split it.

Have the fuel flap,ben cut so 5 pounds plus postage.

woody68 said:
kev mc said:

Have the fuel flap,ben cut so 5 pounds plus postage.
if it has the spring clip then ill take it.
pm me details for payment.
cheers :D

Hi Rich

Email doesn't seem to be working, keeps chucking them all into outbox. Sent money this afternoon from wifes paypal mrsodevious1

Let us know if you got any of them & got money

Cheers
Pete

hay dude im in cleethorpes ill take both cab doors if you still have them can collect tommorow pm me :D :D

Latest posts