• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Breaking '71 panel, + lots more...price reductions

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
interested in the windscreen repair bits and the floor repairs whats your best price please, also the side NOS bits.

If you have any other panels can you also give me a price please.

Many thanks

Nic

Nic B-C said:
interested in the windscreen repair bits and the floor repairs whats your best price please, also the side NOS bits.

If you have any other panels can you also give me a price please.

Many thanks

Nic

Windscreen inner and outer, pending, as are the floor repairs. One pair of inner windscreen repair section still available. NOS pending too :(
Nic B-C said:
My mate also needs the front section of shift rod if you have it please
I have front section of shift rod, £10.

:)

Shift rod cool, if you can let me know on other panels please as i can get them refabricated, even if its just to post onto the person who wants them

Cheers.

Any chance you could just send me a pic of the shift rod so i can let my mate see just to confirm its the right part

[email protected]

Cheers

Nic B-C said:
Shift rod cool, if you can let me know on other panels please as i can get them refabricated, even if its just to post onto the person who wants them

Cheers.

Any chance you could just send me a pic of the shift rod so i can let my mate see just to confirm its the right part

[email protected]

Cheers
Pictures on Tuesday :)

Cheers mate put me down as a defo on it please and i will check with my mate once pic is up

You are a star as he buggered his when dropping his beam

Hi mate ..

sent you a couple of pm's but they seem to be stuck in my outbox and not sent .. let me know if you got them mate ..

Just a thought .. do these front chassis sections differ on either side dependant on it being a left or right hand drive? I noticed the steering box holes on the left side of the chassis ..

Cheers

Hilly

Hilly_70 said:
Hi mate ..

sent you a couple of pm's but they seem to be stuck in my outbox and not sent .. let me know if you got them mate ..

Just a thought .. do these front chassis sections differ on either side dependant on it being a left or right hand drive? I noticed the steering box holes on the left side of the chassis ..

Cheers

Hilly
The rails are converted from LHD to RHD :) ....all PM's replied to :)

Nic B-C said:
Cheers mate put me down as a defo on it please and i will check with my mate once pic is up

You are a star as he buggered his when dropping his beam
Nic B-C said:
Ill have the inners and that rear inside NOS piece please
You have PM :)

Latest posts