• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Breaking my 68 RHD Dormy SORRY... Its sold

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bottom rung

Reaction score
Got to make a difficult decision; I have to get my dormy project out of the garage to make way for my crossover, and as I can't find a buyer for her I am going to have to break her. See http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?t=16290" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; for details. A lot of work has been done to her since, and I have a load of parts for her, including unfitted new arches front and rear, a rear corner, RHS sill, secondhand front bumper centre section, new crossmembers and outriggers etc etc. A californian tailgate is available as well. No engine or windscreen (oops). She is up in Shetland so expensive to move in on piece, but I can drop stuff off at the couriers and the buyer can settle up themselves. She is registered correctly to me on a 68 F plate and is sorned. She is now on standard height suspension. Anyone need anything?

Someone got in quick just before you who is interested in the whole back end. If they decide not to, I'll take some pics of the brakeplates for you and get straight back to you.

How much are you after for the tailgate, and do you have any pics?
Also, how good is the engine lid?

Cheers

hey dude

bit of a weird request i know but you dont happen to have a roof rack from this do you?

i have cash waiting if so.

cheers
matt

I'm after a cut out of the lower passenger seat bulkhead area (the bit with the oblong shaped indentation in )...?

do you have the upper brake fluid reservoir?

No roof rack I'm afraid. The tailgate is a californian one in pastel white with some sun bleaching on the paint but straight and sound. The upper brake reservoir is there but I will need to check it for cracks. I'm just waiting to see if a pal wants to buy the complete project, if he doesnt, I'll get back to you all tomorrow.

i need the metal pipe that goes from the plastic brake resivour down through front of van to lower brake resivour thats sits on top of master cylinder do you have this part and how much posted

steve

The lower passenger bulkhead has been badly patched in the past I'm afraid. I thing that metal brake pipe is there, I'll get some pics tomorrow morning and give you a price if the van doesnt sell in one piece. Ta, Nick

cheers nick

im in desperate need of that brake pipe want to put van back to original

many thanks steve

Hi have you got the bit of wood that sits behind the seat it got to holes in. It

Hi mate
I am after the rear corners, Also the half moon vents, are they still availiblr,
Cheers stu

Hi everyone
Thanks for all the interest, but it looks like I have found a new home for the bus with someone who is going to restore it. The best of luck to everyone in your search for parts. Thanks, Nick

I'm after the internal door mechanism from the passenger side front but need to know if your running the early early handles like a splitty or normal bay ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts