• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Breaking rhd 72 crossover

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattblackbus

Reaction score
72 crossover devon rhd. What do you need? Will be chopping it up. :D

IMGP2307.jpg

IMGP2308.jpg

IMGP2309.jpg

IMGP2310.jpg

uo code 1600 engine, has im told been rebuilt at some point and has no end float. As in pic SOLD

Complete roof with nice poptop (needs bellows) £350

Complete front beam disc to disc £200

Complete inner front panel with fresh air box £50

Sliding door needs repair panel on the bottom and a little bubbling under window £75

Dash SOLD

Front floor repair panels new(both sides) £20 each

o/s rear corner german repair panel £20

o/s rear german wheelarch £20

Tell me what you need and i'll put a price up.

Hi, im in ulceby north lincs. The engine bay is the best bit on the bus, not got any tinware. I'll get a pic up this evening.

madjack said:
Hi I am intrested in the Engine have you heard it running and how far into devon are you .

Not heard it running but cant see any reason why it wont be a sweet engine. No endfloat and turns freely. Where abouts are you as i get around a bit and may be able to sort something if you are interested.

Whats the front left step like. Am after a good chunk. Need the fixings for the bumper steps underneath to be good.

You still got the rear light units not so bothered with the lenses just the main holder units ? would you be willing to post ? thanks

bac2ba6 said:
You still got the rear light units not so bothered with the lenses just the main holder units ? would you be willing to post ? thanks

Got them but one has been glued up if still any good will post for £12

have you still got the interior bit (blue stuff at the back of the van)?
if so what sort of price would you want for it?

cheers :)

ol bluey said:
have you still got the interior bit (blue stuff at the back of the van)?
if so what sort of price would you want for it?

cheers :)

Hi, keeping the top locker and top side unit for mine but have the side unit with cool box still. Only want £20 for it.

Paul

Justin & Muttley said:
mattblackbus said:
Front floor repair panels new(both sides) £20 each

Got any pics of these? I take it they're cab floor repair panels?
Also, are you willing to post and if so how much all in?

Thanks

Justin

;)

Yeah cab floor repair panels, will get some pics up tomorrow. Will do them for £43 posted
Thanks
Paul

Latest posts