Brighton Breeze 2012

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Pete

Yes saw the Bourne thing advertised and thought it would be good but that would mean no Woodys diner (i think thats what it was called)on Sunday morning :lol: :lol:

Just hope the M40, M25 & M23 aren't shit tonight but they always are so I don't know why I'm kidding myself.

Good morning all

I have a ticket (separate from the group on here) and will be coming down on my own as my partner has decided to go off in search of the sun for a week :cry:

Would love to meet up with you all and put faces to names

What's the best way of finding everyone ?

Tim

Monty said:
Good morning all

I have a ticket (separate from the group on here) and will be coming down on my own as my partner has decided to go off in search of the sun for a week :cry:

Would love to meet up with you all and put faces to names

What's the best way of finding everyone ?

Tim
Look for the earlybay lineup. Thanks to Steve we will all have info sheets on display with the earlybay header.

Hope to see you there.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Excellent

See you all there, aiming to be at the campsite at about 4

Looks it may be a no go from us, got loads of day job work to do and opened the garage door to find the bus appears to have dumped the contents of the gearbox on my garage floor, looks like a driveshaft seal is leaking and got no time to fix it unfortunately. This must have happened last week on the way back from Slimbridge.

file-1.jpg

file-3.jpg

Hi Steve

Trying to see whether I can top it up and see how it goes (no one seems to stock the seal apart from VWH), if not may still head down in the golf if thats OK, can always blag a lift down to the front in the morning!!

well
I am here, in the rain
where is everyone parked as it would be good to meet some of you

Stuck on the m25 in the rain in the golf :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just making a cuppa and some pasta

Let me know when you arrive and I will find you in the bar

There's a pub at the bott of the road, turn left out of the gate and down the hill.

At cobham grabbing some food will be there as soon as we can

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking the bar tent
It's where you get your tshirt but happy to meet whever

Really enjoyed today, last night in the pouring rain at the racecourse as well in the company of others from the forum.

P1200105Small.jpg

P1200100Small.jpg

Two photos from just after our arrival, but even at that time of day it was not easy to get photos with no-one at all in them!

I'll post more including a photoshopped look at the lineup.

Thanks for all the kind comments from everyone at the show, really made me feel the new van was really mine. Had it almost exactly a year now and the way it drove back made me appreciate it for the bus it is, not as the replacement bus it's been for most of the year.

Was a great day, thanks for making me and missus feel so welcome, first trip out in the Westy and despite revving far too high 'Benji" got us there and back with no problems :)

Took this pic with the iPhone panoramic setting thing came out alright I thought 8) although some of the people look a bit weird :lol:

IMG_3982.jpg

Others

6563BF94-FF7B-41ED-8210-7E89ADD52CF6-149-0000000BA2151B18.jpg

52781A5B-009A-466F-BA97-66EEFC50AF56-149-0000000B8296A074.jpg

I know our bus is high but this kind of highlighted how high :lol:

1C9C9A9B-7BF9-4A3F-B535-732EBA1236A0-149-0000000B5CE31950.jpg

Bed time

5D66AEFC-97B8-4727-84A2-CE53BA599873-149-0000000B103C0CCA.jpg

Awesome day! Baldric and Mick great to meet you both and hear your experiences with your buses. Beautiful buses both! Still think we were robbed, should have been an early bay or two in the prize line!

Latest posts