Brighton Breeze 2014 - Early Bay Line Up - SAT 4th OCTOBER

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Graham L

Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Hightop Panel
Ok so it looks like we are OK for a line up again at Brighton Breeze courtesy of the SSVC, I've had confirmation that we are still able to camp at the racecourse on Friday night and that we can have early access to the seafront so we can sort the line up out. We have 20 places available on a first come first served basis. so if you want to be in the lineup then add your name to the list below, once we reach 20 there will be a reserve list and places will be filled again on first on the reserve list etc.

For those that have not done the event before you still need to buy a pass for the event from the Breeze Website http://www.brightonbreeze.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and for camping on the saturday night at the Racecourse if you plan on staying.(Cheaper advance booking prices end Thursday 14th August) Camping at the racecourse on the Friday night is free for those in the lineup only BUT we need to keep out of the way and keep quiet so suggest we camp by the turnstiles again. I will require your REG Number and name before the event and you will need to check in once you get to the racecourse

Saturday AM is meet outside the racecourse at 7.30am to be on the seafront for 8.00am so if you are not staying you can meet up outside the racecourse as we all need to head down to the front together to make it as smooth as possible :)

1. Graham L
2. Egotrippin

1. Graham L
2. Egotrippin
3. Myvanway
4. Wanderlust
5. Warwick'71 - yes please Graham.
6. Childsey

1. Graham L
2. Egotrippin
3. Myvanway
4. Wanderlust
6. Childsey
7. Clem
8. Wally

How does the camping work for the weekend? As bringing the family would need to use an awning on the fri night. Would I have to take it down sat morn then put it back up sat night?

wanderlust said:
How does the camping work for the weekend? As bringing the family would need to use an awning on the fri night. Would I have to take it down sat morn then put it back up sat night?

Unfortunately the camping on Friday night is on the different side of the racecourse to Saturday night so you couldn't leave your awning up, officially camping is only available on Saturday night. Also very little grass available on Friday night so awnings are a bit difficult, sorry.

Me too :D

1. Graham L
2. Egotrippin
3. Myvanway
4. Wanderlust
6. Childsey
7. Clem
8. Wally
9. Howie
10.Ooro
11.stueyd1975
12. Mister

1. Graham L
2. Egotrippin
3. Myvanway
4. Wanderlust
6. Childsey
7. Clem
8. Wally
9. Howie
10.Ooro
11.stueyd1975
12. Mister
13. Bananacustard

1. Graham L
2. Egotrippin
3. Myvanway
4. Wanderlust
6. Childsey
7. Clem
8. Wally
9. Howie
10.Ooro
11.stueyd1975
12. Mister
13. Bananacustard
14. Pete B

My favourite UK event of the year, always on the calendar as a 'must do' :)

1. Graham L
2. Egotrippin
3. Myvanway
4. Wanderlust
6. Childsey
7. Clem
8. Wally
9. Howie
10.Ooro
11.stueyd1975
12. Mister
13. Bananacustard
14. Pete B
15. marcher ( not in my bus due to the crash :cry: :cry: :cry: coming down in my m8's)

1. Graham L
2. Egotrippin
3. Myvanway
4. Wanderlust
6. Childsey
7. Clem
8. Wally
9. Howie
10.Ooro
11.stueyd1975
12. Mister
13. Bananacustard
14. Pete B
15. marcher ( not in my bus due to the crash coming down in my m8's)
16. toffo24

1. Graham L
2. Egotrippin
3. Myvanway
4. Wanderlust
6. Childsey
7. Clem
8. Wally
9. Howie
10.Ooro
11.stueyd1975
12. Mister
13. Bananacustard
14. Pete B
16. toffo24
17. Mike W (actually in *my* bus!! :D)

you lucky people, best show every year by far

Might try and get down for the weekend in the daily

mcvw said:
1. Graham L
2. Egotrippin
3. Myvanway
4. Wanderlust
6. Childsey
7. Clem
8. Wally
9. Howie
10.Ooro
11.stueyd1975
12. Mister
13. Bananacustard
14. Pete B
16. toffo24
17. Mike W (actually in *my* bus!! :D)
18. Dodge6x6 (Pete hasn't added yet but I know he has his ticket as he mentioned on my thread and was there last year, so I'll stick him in and he can always drop out if not, cheers Howie)