Brighton Breeze 2014 - Early Bay Line Up - SAT 4th OCTOBER

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. Graham L
2. Egotrippin
3. Gütterßnipe
5. Warwick'71
6. Childsey
7. Whit
8. SiDev
9. Howie
10.Ooro
11.stueyd1975
12. Mister
13. Bananacustard
14. Pete B
15. marcher
16. toffo24
17. Dodge6x6
18. Haleigh
19. dazza1975
20. Sydney1

Gutted :( Family plans have worked against me. :(

Whit and SiDev - you're on!

Clem said:
1. Graham L
2. Egotrippin
3. Gütterßnipe
5. Warwick'71
6. Childsey
7. Whit
8. SiDev
9. Howie
10.Ooro
11.stueyd1975
12. Mister
13. Bananacustard
14. Pete B
15. marcher
16. toffo24
17. Dodge6x6
18. Haleigh
19. dazza1975
20. Sydney1

Gutted :( Family plans have worked against me. :(

Whit and SiDev - you're on!

Thanks guys, ticket bought.

wanderlust said:
Number 4 on the list seems to have disappeared on the last few lists. Which is me

I think it's now all back in order 8)

1. Graham L
2. Egotrippin
3. Gütterßnipe
4. Wanderlust
5. Warwick'71
6. Childsey
7. Whit
8. SiDev
9. Howie
10.Ooro
11.stueyd1975
12. Mister
13. Bananacustard
14. Pete B
15. marcher
16. toffo24
17. Dodge6x6
18. Haleigh
19. dazza1975
20. Sydney1

dont know how this will affect the day but had e-mail from C&C as on there mailing list previously that the arches are closed in Maderia Drive so wont have there normal stand and will have a smaller display, sounds like this might affect all the traiders?
anyone else heard anything?

Yes all the arches are closed as they are structurally unsound so all traders are on the beach side of Madeira Drive.

Gutted but got to dip out of the breeze as my engine is currently out on the bench and not behaving !!! :evil:
New oil pump seemed to have solved the issue but when engine gets hot and sat in traffic a pressure loss so time to crank the case, with work and other crap theres no way will have time to finish before next weekend :(

If anyone wants my space and tickets (will sell for £30) let me know and i will post early Monday

Sorry to hear that, hope it works out for you. I'd be gutted missing the best show of the year.

On a purely selfish note does that allow my bus to fill the empty slot please? (We already have the tickets though).

Hi, I'll be coming to my first brighton breeze this weekend coming. I'll be there in my matt blue 1970 panel van, I'll try and come and say hi when I see you all lined up. If anyone's interested I got a Saturday night race course ticket as I can no longer stay over. If anyone's interested let my know and I'll bring it with me.

gingertim said:
Hi, I'll be coming to my first brighton breeze this weekend coming. I'll be there in my matt blue 1970 panel van, I'll try and come and say hi when I see you all lined up. If anyone's interested I got a Saturday night race course ticket as I can no longer stay over. If anyone's interested let my know and I'll bring it with me.

Hi there. It's a great show, loads to see, you'll love it, definitely come and say hello!
You should put some pictures of your bus up in the gallery section :D

Howie - shame you can't make it in the bus, hope you get it sorted soon, are you coming down regardless?

Updated list below.......

1. Graham L
2. Egotrippin
3. Gütterßnipe
4. Wanderlust
5. Warwick'71
6. Childsey
7. Whit
8. SiDev
9. Mike F
10. Rolands Bus Farm
11. stueyd1975
12. Mister
13. Bananacustard
14. Pete B
15. marcher
16. toffo24
17. Dodge6x6
18. Hadleigh
19. dazza1975
20. Sydney1

Sorry guys I'm out wheel cylinder has let go on my bus I'll be there but buying parts for a brake overhaul :(

Room for one at the minute Dave.

If you are both down on the seafront at 8am then I am sure we can sort something out :)

Looks like i will trading again this year,but maybe my last. The ssvc have asked for traders to have public liability ins, which cost to much for me and my mate as we are 1 day traders at our home town show.

Not a happy bunny! If you pass a westy15miles away from Brighton on the A23 on the grass verge then thats me :-(
Long grinding Noise and engine dead. Doesn't look good! On the upside I get to join the big yellow lorry tow van group!! Anyway, this means not able to make it so if someone can jump in then you have my space. If you want my tickets then im on the A23!!! Enjoy people, a very sad daz wife and kids

Latest posts