Brighton Breeze - Pics added

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today (15th) is the last day for booking at the reduced price!!

ooro said:
i got no reduction in price as you have to book BEFORE the 15th to get discount :twisted: :twisted: :evil:

S'true ... :evil:

£4 for not paying at Vanfest yesterday :roll:

Still, done now :)

Oh i'm travelling from the midlands, have the friday off so not sure what time yet

any one else local?

I'd love to get in on the early bay line up if possible got my full pack now and will be camping at Esher

So whats the score

Ill be proceeding straight to Brighton this year and will liase with Rikki to identify our reserved area ..... if someone who is leaving from Hook Arena as part of the cruise would like to take on the gathering of other EB'ers for the cruise down, and then the liasion with me to line up on arrival .... that'd be cool :)
I think we can sort out a priority departure from Hook, as we did last year .... but remember that its not possible to leave the arena until the cruise officially starts, as they are still getting cars/vans 'into' the arena at that point.

If there are still spaces I'd like to join in..

Received my pack last week so will def be there...

Not camping but planning to drive down to Hook early Saturday morning to join the cruise...

Fingers now crossed

purpleshamroc

(72 Doormobile)

Have booked my tickets as well, driving down from Hertfordshire saturday morning as last year, not going to camp over tho.

Could well possibly need a space in the line-up for an EB project currently on the go in Brighton :D
Deadline is the Breeze :shock:

Latest posts