Brighton Breeze - Pics added

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So how many are going from Hook Arena then??

And has my request for an early bay space been noted?

Perhaps a list needs making on this thread??

Im keeping check on the thread and will note those who've piped up, in the week proceeding Ill get in touch with Rikki to confirm numbers and try to ensure that we keep enough space for those who want to join us.
We must also remember that we are guests of the SSVC, and are grateful for any reserved space we get, it gets mental down there as the vans pile onto Madera Drive, so we can only do our best in a hectic environment.
That said, it was sweet last year and all was well, so lets hope for a repeat. :)

Clem said:
Im keeping check on the thread and will note those who've piped up, in the week proceeding Ill get in touch with Rikki to confirm numbers and try to ensure that we keep enough space for those who want to join us.
We must also remember that we are guests of the SSVC, and are grateful for any reserved space we get, it gets mental down there as the vans pile onto Madera Drive, so we can only do our best in a hectic environment.
That said, it was sweet last year and all was well, so lets hope for a repeat. :)

Nice one, i will therefore reisterate that i'd like a space, can i suggest we do a list then to make it easier for you??

Sorry don't mean to muscle in but trying to help, look forward to meeting you all

Peeps please continue the list adding your name to it:

List
Daz (72 Westy)

Hope to be heading to the 'Breeze', depends on work, should know in a few days. Hinkley crowd, where you headed for friday night? If I go could I hook up on route? Live near Stamford myself, so close by.

I'll be there but am travelling down with a split and a late bay - I'll try to catch up with some of you just to say hi...

Right, I always fit in around work, this time work can fit around me! Have just got e-mail from ssvc confirming my booking, so I am going to 'The Breeze'! Any chance of one more space available in the EB area please Rikki? Could well be working in Scarborough at the time, so could clock up a good few miles that weekend. Consiquently will make my own way (thanks anyway lemon yellow) and get there nice and early (early is the only way....) You can't beat the coast at sunrise, it's fantastic, makes you glad to be alive! Looking forward to meeting up again with the EB crew from V/fest, Grazy, Ooro & Ego say they are going, anyone else? See ya all there!

deffo going pete b.....look forward to seeing ya again dude..is aaron coming as we need someone to tend the barby!!! :lol:

As I see it for the EB line up, we have -

Steve GTU
Grazy
Ego Trippin'
Matt D72
Monstor 966
USABayDaz
Nelly
treacleminer
ceaser
SittingonthedockoftheBAY
PeteB
Wannabay
ooro
marcher
warwick71
struartrx7
purpleshamrock
Wally
Clem

Please add or delete yourselves as appropriate. Cheers :)

Steve GTU
Grazy
Ego Trippin'
Matt D72
Monstor 966
USABayDaz
Nelly
treacleminer
ceaser
SittingonthedockoftheBAY
PeteB
Wannabay