Brighton Breeze - Pics added

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pete

I'm sure it will be OK, I think the problem is the racecourse on Saturday night as that was booked up months ago. I'm hoping to be down at Hook Road by 6.30 - 7.00 tonight so will see you later :mrgreen:

Fingers crossed! Am going, so will just see what happens! Don't know just how long it will take, it's A1 and M25 for me, not looking forward to the intersection with the M4 on a Friday afternoon! AA route planner says about 2hrs 40mins so I figure add 45mins with the bus not being too quick!
Will give you a call when I get there. Have number for USABaydaz, so will call him too.
Cheers,
Pete.

Really looking foward to the cruise, it's gonna be cool, we too had wandered why everyone was going straight to Brighton but it's the last big weekend for us so want to make the most of it 8)

Don't worry Pete sure there'll be loads of room, we'll get you in some how :D

Graham we've made a note of your mobile number I hope that's ok? :D Are we looking for Hank or Patrick?

Grazy & Orro - save us a space guys :D

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8)

We'll be in Hank as I'm not sleeping in the back of Patrick in this weather :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

right i am out of here

If any one else wants my number Pete B and Warwick71 have it

Good luck all and see you later

It's only work and kids that prevent us from joining the run down to brighton. Oh and it's about 75 miles out of my away.

This will be the 6th year at BB for me and have never stayed over :oops: :cry:

Pete, nothing to worry about and no nasty surprise i'm sure.

see you all there.

Direct to Brighton

Clem - Prebooked - Direct to Brighton
Nelly- pre booked straight to Brighton
treacleminer- pre booked direct to Brighton
Wannabay - prebooked and going direct to Brighton
Grazy - Pre booked straight to Maderia drive
Ego Trippin' - Pre booked straight to Brighton
ooro-prebooked - direct to madeira drive , brighton
marcher - prebooked - direct to Brighton
struartrx7- prebooked-direct to Brighton
Panelweld - pre booked, direct to Brighton
Monstor 966 - pre booked, direct to Brighton
purpleshamroc - prebooked, direct to Brighton

From Hook Road -

USABayDaz - pre booked travel from Hook Road Arena
warwick71 - prebooked, travel from Hook Road Arena
Graham L - pre booked travel from Hook Road
Big Red - pre booked, travelling from Hook Road
PeteB - travelling from Hook Road

Well, thats about it. Oil & tyres checked. Tools and spares packed. Stuff for brekky and a cuppa packed. Clean grots & socks packed. AA card packed (just to be on the safe side...) Just the coolbox to do then out the door. Ah, best take my pass for the run... Oh, and get some cash. Ought to empty the washing machine as well. Did I leave the oven on???

See ya all there (hopefully)

Pete.

Hi all, i`ve prebooked and look forward to meeting up in Brighton. It will be my first outing in my new van :D
My van is a 1970 California Westy in white with Enkei alloys and slammed!!!!

Just arrived home and thought i'd thank a few people for a top weekend

Thanks to Pete, Graham & Adam and Phil and Anna for joining us at Hook Rd and making our cruise hope evey would kept up, didn't think we'd lost any one.

Thanks to SSVC & Ricky and everyone else in volved in arranging the weekend best weekend this season for us.

Thanks to SKATonic for a cracking night at The Racecourse

And the biggest thanks to Clem and everyone else involved in saving and reserving spaces on the front this made life so much easier.

One apology and that's to everyone at the EarlyBay line up we didn't meet - stomach empty and breakfast was a must.

See you all next year i hope

Line up pics here :)
100_4016.jpg

100_4015.jpg

100_4014.jpg

100_4013.jpg

100_4012.jpg

100_4011.jpg

100_4010.jpg

100_4009.jpg

100_4008.jpg

100_4007.jpg

100_4006.jpg

100_4005.jpg

100_4004.jpg

100_4003.jpg

100_4002.jpg

100_4001.jpg

100_4000.jpg

100_3999.jpg

100_3998.jpg

100_3997.jpg

100_3996.jpg

100_3985.jpg

100_3983.jpg

100_3981.jpg

Anyone got any piccys of that ratty looking EB in the 10th picture down behind the "Jacks Supermarket" Split.

clyde said:
Anyone got any piccys of that ratty looking EB in the 10th picture down behind the "Jacks Supermarket" Split.

Yes, I have another of just it, Ill put up tonight.

excellent line up 8) and i just saw the EB lineup in volksworld for Action, well done :wink:

i cant wait to be there next year :D

Here's a few from my end of the show (way down towards the marina)

setting up camp, beautiful sunset:
489424.jpg

Looking across at the line up at Hook Road Arena:
489425.jpg

Madeira Drive - one of those pesky people putting a flyer on the windscreen!
489426.jpg

The view behind us (and yes had a guy from pimp my pop top comment on the state of mine!)
489427.jpg

Sorry i didnt meet anyone from here (at least i dont think i did), maybe next time?

Gareth

Latest posts