Brighton Breeze, the morning after

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jon

You were missed, we had to take the piss out of someone else when we camped, unfortunately I think Phil took most of the stick, I promised not to mention the G & T and Wine in the same glass :mrgreen: but hey its all good fun :mrgreen:

Graham L said:
Jon

You were missed, we had to take the piss out of someone else when we camped, unfortunately I think Phil took most of the stick, I promised not to mention the G & T and Wine in the same glass :mrgreen: but hey its all good fun :mrgreen:

Cheers Graham/Pete

I feel so much better now :lol:

Ace Cafe and Slough are next on my list....fingers crossed for dry weather.

Pete B said:
Love the pics from Wannabay of the Barndoor busses with the 'Cool Flo' since'52 signwriting. Saw them there and thought how very clever someone had been thinking that up!

They're actually work vans for an air conditioning company in London - I heard the owner being interviewed on Sat and thought how cool is that, imagine having a split panel as a company 'car'!

Thanks Jon, looks like a weekend when Aaron should be with me , purrrfect! Will give you a shout when its confirmed, also soon for tutorial re posting pics! A bit of refinement needed on my part!
Thanks mate, take care,
Pete.
Wannabay, those vans, nearly as cool as my works '98 Pug 406 D estate. But not quite.

Went to post something and got it wrong. :oops: If I click on 'cancel' then it goes back to what I didn't want to post. :| Just chat amongst yourselves until a proper post comes along. Won't be long now. Very soon. Shhhh, can hear it coming now....... :D

Bit late for the morning after but it was my mothers funeral yesterday.Had a great time at the breeze met Graham L and Ego Trippin(Great Rat) plus others, but sorry i don't know your names. Didn't have a great start as I was put in to Rikki James Wife's Parking slot,so sorry again Rikki and then later on i had to pay again at the racecourse, as my camping pass hadn't been sent which i was unaware of, but still had a great time and the scartonics were brill.Next morning i was pasted by clem and a splitty crew cab on the m25, they were flying.
Stuart

Johnny said:
:shock: no harm done! its only a late :lol:

...but on a J plate? Yeah, looks like a late front bumper but a J plate is normally 71 (early)/72 (crossover) terratory no?

Still, 'why' is the right question to ask.

stuartrx7 said:
Bit late for the morning after but it was my mothers funeral yesterday.Had a great time at the breeze met Graham L and Ego Trippin(Great Rat) plus others, but sorry i don't know your names. Didn't have a great start as I was put in to Rikki James Wife's Parking slot,so sorry again Rikki and then later on i had to pay again at the racecourse, as my camping pass hadn't been sent which i was unaware of, but still had a great time and the scartonics were brill.Next morning i was pasted by clem and a splitty crew cab on the m25, they were flying.
Stuart

Sorry to hear your news :(
I asked Steve to squeeze you in as I saw you arrive from the higher plane and realised you may not have a place ...... my fault - sorry Rikki ;)
That was Wally in his crew, we had the wind behind us I reckon, and petrol is getting a bit cheaper so we caned it home! 8) Last big run of the year, so theres also a winter to rebuild if required! :?

Latest posts