Brighton Breeze...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike F

Reaction score
Seeing our lineup alongside the splits early on Sat was amazing. I hope Ricky was in the field before they left us - maybe he could arrange it for us to be able to line up together on the seafront at the Breeze? I know that getting everyone in is a nightmare but here's hoping that it can be sorted...

I know that last year the Greenhearts had an area, so maybe we could, as its the 40th anniversary and all that?

The Greenhearts all arrived together and entered Maderia Drive as pre arranged together and we could then cope with the logistics of marshalling them in to place. Contact the BB team (sausage fingers is your best bet) on the SSVC forum, to see what we can do.

Terry

Thanks Terry :)

Could we get a sticky thread and a list of those definately up for it? And then we can contact the Breeze crew with some real figures?
I guess as its a prebook event essentially, then people know if they are going or not?

I'd be up for being in the lineup....I've booked tickets for the Epsom campsite on Friday night (havent recieved them yet though) how many of the EB lot are camping at Epsom?....I'd like to meet a few of you!

If you want a line up you will have to be at Brighton well before the convoy arrives which would probably mean that you will not be able to participate in it.
If you still want to go a head and do a line up call me 07802 884 583 and
I will sort it :wink:

we're defo going and not coming in the convoy
we're actually after somewhere close to brighton to camp too if anyone can help
count us in

I've booked to camp at Hook but will be off home for Saturday night in order to get to the Ultra VW show the next day without a hangover. Let's hope they allow those of us camping to 'escape' early!

Im booked in at Epsom and Brighton (the Ultra show is on my way home the next day). Im happy to rise early on the Saturday and beat the traffic!

how do you book on the brighton breeze website for the camping at epsom but not the run?

Id doubt if you can .... probably best to ring with one like that.

If anyone is booked to go on the cruise and wishes to get up early to make an advance party (or meet us down there) then please sign in below.
I guess we'll need 10+ to make it worthwhile?

Ta :)

VWAIRCOOLED said:
how do you book on the brighton breeze website for the camping at epsom but not the run?

Please explain, why would you want to camp at Epsom and not do the run?

In order to park on Maderia Drive you have to have a 'run entry ticket' or pay the full amount for the run on the gate when you arrive.

Please don't forget if you are doing the run (even if you decide to be part of an early advance party) to display your entry ticket, this does make it so much easier for the marshalls.

Thanks
Terry

I'll be there but as usual i will join the convoy en route and pay once there...........doubt ill be there early so ill miss out in the get together although my early will atleast be there :wink:

maddog said:
I'll be there but as usual i will join the convoy en route and pay once there...........doubt ill be there early so ill miss out in the get together although my early will atleast be there :wink:

A bit late now!! (sorry)

But why don't you pre book and save yourself money, it will cost you £32 on the day rather than £28 if pre booked (lower rate was available until 10th Sept). You can still pre book but at the higher price then at least you can just drive straight on to Maderia Drive without having to queue to pay.

Terry

If anyone is booked to go on the cruise and wishes to get up early to make an advance party (or meet us down there) then please sign in below.
I guess we'll need 10+ to make it worthwhile?

Rikki - please allow the following to 'escape' early from Hook to line up on Madeira Drive!

1) Clem
2) Mike F

[/quote]

Please explain, why would you want to camp at Epsom and not do the run?

In order to park on Maderia Drive you have to have a 'run entry ticket' or pay the full amount for the run on the gate when you arrive.

Please don't forget if you are doing the run (even if you decide to be part of an early advance party) to display your entry ticket, this does make it so much easier for the marshalls.

Thanks
Terry[/quote]

Sorry I was confused :? I thought that to participate in the line up in Brighton then we wouldn't be able to participate in the run although people where camping at Epsom.So I thought that we where meeting at Epsom then leaving before the run to Brighton and lining up.But I see that now a ticket would be required even if we where to leave early and line up as you need one anyway.

So I will book my ticket for Epsom and the run right now.I hope it makes sense now.Cheers and hopefuly see you there! :D

edit : booking now closed,will get to epsom friday early evening to camp and buy ticket saturday morning.

Rikki - please allow the following to 'escape' early from Hook to line up on Madeira Drive!

1) Clem
2) Mike F
3) VWaircooled

Sorry for my mistake.

I will also make a mental note for next year to post on here a week before the pre booking deadline to remind those wishing to participate that they need to book to save money.

Terry

Latest posts