Brighton Breeze...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we're not doing the cruise so we'll meet you in brighton at a place and time to be arranged

No problem... get hold of one of our mobile numbers and we'll keep you informed of our progress. They are 'holding' us at the pier end to allow us to regroup having come through town then parking us in our line - but we will need to let them know how many we will be bringing in at this early time.

Mike F said:
we're not doing the cruise so we'll meet you in brighton at a place and time to be arranged

No problem... get hold of one of our mobile numbers and we'll keep you informed of our progress. They are 'holding' us at the pier end to allow us to regroup having come through town then parking us in our line - but we will need to let them know how many we will be bringing in at this early time.
ok, never been before so i have no idea where i'm going and what i'm doing, but i'll get some numbers so it'll be fine :D

hi all,

I was thinking of heading off to Brighton just for the day
Would it make sense to truck out to Epsom to meet up with you guys - I'm in SE London so it's not too far - if so, can someone tell me exactly where to go and preferably give me a mobile no. , just in case. PM me if you want
Also, am I stuck with paying on entry as pre-booking is now closed? Presumably shouldn't be too much of a problem as we'd be arriving before the main convoy?

gerry, '71 danbury

I think this will come together now. Well post up the final info next week. I suggest the convoy from Epsom will meet the others at the seafront, this shouldnt be a problem if we liase with the SSVC.
Should be good. 8)

Wannabay said:
hi all,

I was thinking of heading off to Brighton just for the day
Would it make sense to truck out to Epsom to meet up with you guys - I'm in SE London so it's not too far - if so, can someone tell me exactly where to go and preferably give me a mobile no. , just in case. PM me if you want
Also, am I stuck with paying on entry as pre-booking is now closed? Presumably shouldn't be too much of a problem as we'd be arriving before the main convoy?

gerry, '71 danbury

If you go to Epsom to meet up and convoy you will have to be there early and you can pay then rather than wait until you reach Maderia Drive. It is up to you!

Terry

Final plan to be posted in the next day or so.

Maybe a roll call as well?

Friday camping:

Clem (?)
Mike F

Arriving early Sat at Hook:

xyz

Meeting in Brighton:

dancingbay

Friday camping:

Clem (?)
Mike F
VWaircooled

xyz

Meeting in Brighton:

dancingbay

Friday camping:

Clem (?)
Mike F
VWaircooled
EgoTrippin'

xyz

Meeting in Brighton:

dancingbay

Yes, Im camping at Epsom.
Ill try and do something to give to random EBers on Friday night to increase numbers too.
Id suggest that when we get to Madera Drive we can fill up with any others that come in too ..... good plan?

Friday camping:

Clem
Mike F
VWaircooled
EgoTrippin'
rjb63

xyz

Meeting in Brighton:

dancingbay

at least four more needed please! Grazy?? Slammedkustom?? RJB63?? J&M - hope you are getting the train over to see us?!!

Hi Mike hoping to get down there about 10am :? :shock: sorry mate
hope i can still get involved :roll:

Mike F said:
We'll try to keep you a space, if we say you are our best van we should be OK!

Please dont tell lies like that Mike you will get in B I G trouble :shock:

Latest posts