Brighton Breeze...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we aren't doing the run, but will arrive early saturday morning.
we're coming from the isle of wight but trying to find a campsite close to brighton if anyone can provide any inspiration :D

Guy's you will have to organize this your self's, i.e. line up to leave in a separate
area so that you can get away sooner, I suggest you leave at least 30 minutes before
the convoy does. If someone can call me on my mobile as you get to the outskirts
of Brighton I will find a space for your line up. Remember I am going to be up to my
credentials in it on the day so please make my life easy and arrive all TOGETHER! :wink:

07802 884 583 ta

Cheers Rikki!

If we line up at Hook on the roundabout side of the arena as early as we can hopefully we'll be able to get away without causing you too much trouble.

Will you be at Hook at all on the Friday just so those on the gate can understand & approve of what we are up to?

Id suggest we can make this as painless as possible by being as self organising as we can. However we also need as many on board as we can ... we need to have at least ten vans to start with to make it worthwhile(?), then maybe we can assist by pulling in any random EBs to join us if possible? I dont wish to tread on anyones toes, of course. Bottom line ... Im happy to get involved to assist.

... count me in on sorting things out as well. Let's make sure we get organised, put on a show and don't make ourselves look like mugs in front of the SSVC who are doing all they can to accommodate our wishes. Eight to go....

Mike F said:
... Let's make sure we get organised, put on a show and don't make ourselves look like mugs in front of the SSVC who are doing all they can to accommodate our wishes. ....

My thoughts exactly :)

Fantastic enthusiasm guy's, yes I will be at Hook Arena and I will make
sure that all the BB team are aware of what your at :wink:

bb2007Header.jpg

Me and Rebecca would like to tag along but don`t know what to doand where to be at what time HELP :roll:

We need you there Grazy!

I am driving round to Hook late afternoon, will probably arrive around 4pm. The campsite is large, there are shops and a good takeaway nearby.

Almost certainly you'll be able to pay as you arrive.

We'll be out before 8 and cruising down to Brighton where we'll line up on the seafront.

If we don't get out early we'll take our chance on parking - last year I came in at the pier end and took an hour to get parked up!

OK Mike we cant get there friday so will have to be earl saturday morning `bout 7 i guess ??????????

How about this....

If you head off early and get separated Broccoli has very kindly
offered to regroup you at the Brighton end of Maderia Drive ie
near the Pier, this way you can all drive up Maderia Drive and
get parked up side by side.

If some of you wanna have a chat with me on the microphone
about Early Bay that would be cool to (oh, can I here knee's
knocking :wink: ).

Rikki James said:
..If some of you wanna have a chat with me on the microphone
about Early Bay that would be cool to (oh, can I here knee's
knocking :wink: ).

What a great (and very generous) idea - Perhaps someone could record it for posterity? 8)

;)

Whoever is heading up the convoy can you please PM me so that I can give you my mobile no. so that when you arrive near Brighton I can get my crew ready and waiting at the pier end of Maderia Drive for you to arrive.

Thanks

Terry

1) Clem
2) Mike F
3) VWaircooled
4) EgoTrippin'
5) DancingBay

we're not doing the cruise so we'll meet you in brighton at a place and time to be arranged

Latest posts