Brighton Breeze...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a maderia drive ticket and both hook and racecourse camping I have injured my foot so cannot go.

I want £50 what it owes me I can get it posted recorded delivery and have it next day for you

ring me

Cheers
Ben

So, Early Bayers will be leaving Hook Arena at 8.00am on Saturday morning, so will need to converge from about 7.45am.
We can meet up on Madera Drive with those arriving directly. Ill liase with the SSVC guys on Friday evening to ensure everyones cool with this.
We'll also try and rope in as many as poss on the day to fill our space up where possible.

Thanks to the SSVC for assisting in this. :D

If anyone needs me, Ill be on 07977 547093.

See You There!

Well done Clem! I'll be at Hook around 4.00 to 4.30, egotrippin and rjb63 should be there by 6.30. We are aiming to have an Indian takeaway and beers by the vans if you fancy joining us. I will try to get parked up on the left as you go onto the site. What time are you arriving?

Mike F said:
Well done Clem! I'll be at Hook around 4.00 to 4.30, egotrippin and rjb63 should be there by 6.30. We are aiming to have an Indian takeaway and beers by the vans if you fancy joining us. I will try to get parked up on the left as you go onto the site. What time are you arriving?

I think we are hoping to get there before the gate closes at 11pm! We have to work tomorrow, and then face the M4/M25, so I guess that relaxing over a take way is not likely :( Ill think of you as we eat crisps and drink take-away coffee up ther motorway!

Just been out to the van .... won't start! Have checked fuel but seems to have no spark. Have sent a text to slammedkustom! Will keep you posted...

7.30 - AA got it started, dodgy points.

What sort of time will people start arriving at maderia drive,brighton?

If we leave at 8am from Hook, I think we should be at Maderia Drive by 9.30 in time for a fry up. It takes me 45 mins from the Junc 7 of the M25 to Brighton (I max out at 55mph!). Not sure how long it takes from Hook to the top of the M23.
Guess I'll find out on Friday night when me and RJB63 do the cruise from Brighton to Hook :)

Mornin all,
I am planning to leave home( Herts) 7-7:30ish Sat morning. Pre-booked so was going to go straight to Brighton. (Pretty sure I can't make Hook by7.45!!!) Presumably I can just tag along with anyone else we meet on the run down, but can I join up with you on Madeira Drive,? get there 9.30 10ish is my guess.

Latest posts