Bristol volksfest

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sweat69

Reaction score
Hi ive just come back I was a little dissapointed with the show no vw dubs on display :(
I think it would be better if they had 2 car parks 1 for vw's and the other for non vw's
sow we could see all the vw altogather. ;)

It was a great show on friday and saturday, but sunday was a wash out. We had loads of dubs on our club display but everyone was damp and wet by 9am on sunday so most people went home, Masssive shame because if it had been like the saturday it would have been the best ever! 8)

It's a pitty the cars and busses never came out on saturday. Seeing the weather forecast was going to be piss poor on sunday :cry:

sweat69 said:
It's a pitty the cars and busses never came out on saturday. Seeing the weather forecast was going to be piss poor on sunday :cry:
What do you mean never came out on Saturday? There were loaaaaads rocking in on the Saturday!
If you are on about the show n shine then that still went on, on the Sunday.

The weather forecast for Sat wasn't that great either, but the weatherman [gladly for once] didn't get it right 8)

Twas a shame about Sunday being a bit of a wash, but after 19 years of the show, that's a first...

Either way, I had a quality time of it all - absolutely cracking weekend :D :D

Latest posts